• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The Music thread! - Post your music here (remixed, re-instrumentation, original)

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
i know, its pretty horrible haha, but what can you do with a rock band mic

androidkaita

Drop The Gun

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
haha, i think that i was just shocked that it actually sounded decent. I recorded it with the monitor off, so I couldnt even hear what I was gonna sound like after the autotune effect, and when i listened to it i was like wtf! haha

thanks

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
:O I just got back from my first day of College music classes. It feels so good to finally get some education behind me in music. But damn I've got a lot of learning to do

androidkaita

Drop The Gun

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Sorry but... What is this i dont even...

Why would people listen to this kinda music?

Different people have different tastes. Some people would hate pop and rather listen to classical, some people live for rap or R'n'B and hate ANYTHING with a guitar in it, some people like the aggressiveness and the rawness of scream vocals and others think it sounds like shit in a blender.

Different horses for different courses.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
Sorry but... What is this i dont even...

Why would people listen to this kinda music?

Well I like it because I am always interested in how complex and technical or creative the instrumentalists can get in this genre. While there is a lot of the same sounding stuff, some bands just go way out there like Between The Buried and Me and Protest The Hero. They are my inspirations because of how good the musicianship is. The screaming just adds a layer of brutality or force to the song, i dont even have to know what theyre saying, it just makes it that more intense when you listen to it

madsoul

Well I like it because I am always interested in how complex and technical or creative the instrumentalists can get in this genre. While there is a lot of the same sounding stuff, some bands just go way out there like Between The Buried and Me and Protest The Hero. They are my inspirations because of how good the musicianship is. The screaming just adds a layer of brutality or force to the song, i dont even have to know what theyre saying, it just makes it that more intense when you listen to it

Sorry man. Was in a grumpy mood while i wrote that. It is just not my music. But keep up the singing mate!

Anyway, updated this song i made some more: Tindeck Audio: MaDSouL - A Trip To