• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The Music thread! - Post your music here (remixed, re-instrumentation, original)

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
since there isn't a thread like this, and since we have other creative outlets like
art. why not music?

Basically Post your Music you've recorded, mixed, remixed, etc. Post whether you feel comfortable with someone critiquing it and such.

I'd be happy to start us off with this
A remix of Star wars a new hope, I could have improved the mixing but having as many tracks as it did. my Computer was straining under the weight lol

Star_wars_a_new_hope.mp3 - FileFront.com

I have many to post, so everyone i think we should enjoy being creative with all this and encourage improvement in all areas.

Serideth

Done ;)

Anyway I wish I had some stuff to post here but I think it may just be yourself Savage and Madsoul.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I would but I can't for three reasons
1:I'm very very picky about my own work, And wouldn't post until thought it was as close as possible to what i want it to sound like.
2: my guitar is in desperate need of a setup.
3: I no longer have a mac, and that is my preferred method of recording, so I can't until I get a new one.

Trigun

Can I post covers?

sure:laugh:

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM EST ----------

I would but I can't for three reasons
1:I'm very very picky about my own work, And wouldn't post until thought it was as close as possible to what i want it to sound like.
2: my guitar is in desperate need of a setup.
3: I no longer have a mac, and that is my preferred method of recording, so I can't until I get a new one.

i'm pretty much the same as reason 1. but when you can feel free to drop by lol

Trigun

haha, it's not that bad. it sounds good i think.(minus the tapping? lol)
i remember sometime back on qj you posted a video and if i remember right it sounds like you have improved a lot

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
I've decided to finally post a link to my band's music.
Okay, so before you say anything bad, I'm not much of a singer, and two of the songs may disgust you ("Myself" and "Milk and Cookies").
We record on with a Logitech USB microphone.... so you can kind of assume the quality, but honestly, it's very listenable.

So here's a link to a torrent:
Download it here.

We're an alternative band and our website is here.

Here is a non-torrent version for download via RapidShare.

Disclaimer: The last song ("Don't Trust Me" Cover) is a VERY ROUGH version and wasn't really meant to be heard, but I don't give a fuck anymore. Also, for some reason, "84," which is found at the end of "Milk and Cookies," isn't a very good-sounding vocal track (singing's good, but it sounds distorted).

Trigun

hmm i'll give it a listen when i get the time!
a tip, don't be afraid to mess with the vocals when mixing, adding delays, reverb, or something like chorus or doubling the track to increase the volume