• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The Order: 1886

PhoenixFG

Yea I personally don't like people borrowing my games cuz a friend either lost the game or damaged it :-( chronological cross is one of my favorite games

Games and books are off limits. My friends know that. I'd rather buy you a copy than give you mine! I get so antsy! LOL! I have it on the Vita and play it from time to time when I'm feeling nostalgic!

Gamer Steve

Games and books are off limits. My friends know that. I'd rather buy you a copy than give you mine! I get so antsy! LOL! I have it on the Vita and play it from time to time when I'm feeling nostalgic!
lol first off sorry for spelling Chrono cross wrong (dam auto correct) and yes i get nostalgic just talking about it that game brings so many memories back, i really enjoy Chrono Trigger as well though not as much as Chrono Cross. My nephews other uncle likes to try to borrow my playstation games just to get trophies and im like no why the hell am i paying for games so that you could just beat them }:-( and try to use another game...im not a library lol.

PhoenixFG

lol first off sorry for spelling Chrono cross wrong (dam auto correct) and yes i get nostalgic just talking about it that game brings so many memories back, i really enjoy Chrono Trigger as well though not as much as Chrono Cross. My nephews other uncle likes to try to borrow my playstation games just to get trophies and im like no why the hell am i paying for games so that you could just beat them }:-( and try to use another game...im not a library lol.

LOL!! I figured it was and auto corrected it in my head anyway!:p All those old games make me grin. They really stick with you! Ahahaha!! The funny thing is I think libraries are actually lending games sooo...direct him there next time!;)

Gamer Steve

LOL!! I figured it was and auto corrected it in my head anyway!:p All those old games make me grin. They really stick with you! Ahahaha!! The funny thing is I think libraries are actually lending games sooo...direct him there next time!;)
lol yea i figured that cuz i rented a game from a library once lol lego lord of the rings for ps3. its just they a few day rental i think lol so thats why he doesnt bother but oh well for him

PhoenixFG

lol yea i figured that cuz i rented a game from a library once lol lego lord of the rings for ps3. its just they a few day rental i think lol so thats why he doesnt bother but oh well for him

The way some people speed through games I guess that would be ideal yeah? I still need to finish Lego Marvel. They're so fun!

Gamer Steve

The way some people speed through games I guess that would be ideal yeah? I still need to finish Lego Marvel. They're so fun!
yea your right sdome people can beat a game in just a few hours 0_0...yea i agree the lego games are fun i a big fan of the lego and star wars ones....i cant wait for lego jurassic park to come out