• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Tribal Wars - Our Tribe.

which would you all say is more important in the beggining a bigger army? or lvling the timber, iron, clay spot? cause imo those three really arent all that important if i can just raid a village and get more in 1 hr. than i could in 10. i may be wrong but they kind of seem pointless atm. what do you guys think?

Adiuvo

What's your current army size?

Adiuvo

You get free premium once you hit 500 points, so that can't be it for me. I'm only at 427 right now.

Adiuvo

How long does beginner protection last? There's plenty of targets around me, but all are under it.

Chathurga

Ah just got my free premium there:
Congratulations,

You have now more than 1000 points. You now have the chance to try out the Premium account for free for 7 days.

If you already have an active premium account you can extend it for free.

Chathurga

Oh yeah, that was because of the problems on Sunday. A couple of worlds went down for awhile so everyone got premium for a day.

Serideth

I've got my first incoming attack in 5 minutes, I wonder how well I'll do :p I've got 35 Swordmen and 16 spear fighters in my village, plus I have a level 7 wall, so I hope I do ok. His village is right next to mine too, so it caught me off guard.

If he wipes you out Ill get him for you.

Andy

Champion of the Sun
He got me :( He sent like 90 axemen, took out all my guys (I had around 50 out raiding so they are safe). Luckily he only got around 80 resources, all the rest was in my Hiding Place. I managed to take out around 66 of his guys though. Atleast it made me realise I need to start focusing on my troops now.

Then it's payback :)