• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Twitter

Slasher

Suck It
I have no idea what a twitter is. Sounds like something I stick my cannon in

eighty4

I have no idea what a twitter is. Sounds like something I stick my cannon in

Twitter is mostly used now for people who have something to say or a quick way of getting news across. Alot of big companies get one person from their team to start a twitter and shed news, concerns etc.

Oh, mine is Twitter / hotcereal

You can also change the URL after you chosen one.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
You can probably guess my Twitter ID although there will be nothing important on it for the next few months. My Chinese professor has us using it for our class discussions, so I'm going to wait till the end of the semester till I use it for my personal purpose

Bran

Yell
You can probably guess my Twitter ID although there will be nothing important on it for the next few months. My Chinese professor has us using it for our class discussions, so I'm going to wait till the end of the semester till I use it for my personal purpose

I'll follow you anyway right now just cause that sounds like something random/mildly interesting to listen in on. haha

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'll follow you anyway right now just cause that sounds like something random/mildly interesting to listen in on. haha

Very random indeed ;) I myself don't have much to discuss in the class but we must post on twitter to get a good grade.

Bran

Yell
Still amusing to me. I have a interest in China and know a few fundamentals of the language...

Actually I know a LOT about ancient china(at least more than your average joe... [More than my GF who is Chinese{Totally unrelated that she's Chinese, cause I'm not really a fan of the state of china or it's current culture, I'm mostly into the kick ass history like before 1500 or even into the BC shit}])