• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Updated!!] Installing Ultimate PSPtube 1.9

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i dnt have custom firmware on my psp but i can load my problem is it says game cannot be started

Obviously, you need custom firmware to run any homebrew.

loopydude11

ok i just got custom firmware today. 3.71 M33. would i be able to get PSPTube working? If so is there any add-ons for M33 I need, or am I good just having it installed?

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
can psptube run on 3.03 oec custom firmware

Probably, but you should probably upgrade to a better custom firmware, such as 3.52M33 or 3.90M33, or at least 3.40OE

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

psp318player

SMOOTH HACKER
im using 4.01 firmware and i downloaded it to see if it works still. i did what you asked me to and i went under game and saw youtube.but when i started it said the game could not be started. sorry for asking

angelsniper45

so what excactly is the DEVid for? ive been using PSPtube without it for a while and its been working fine...will it improve even more with the devid?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
so what excactly is the DEVid for? ive been using PSPtube without it for a while and its been working fine...will it improve even more with the devid?

Actually this guide is outdated, I need to update it. But you're right, the newer releases of PSPTube do not require a DevID.

Hoochshepherd

Hey, I'm running 4.01 m33-2 and Arnookies4 is working fine for me. On side note, is there a better one to use as there is a crapload of them out there. I saw some one pushing this heaven psptube, but not sure thers an actual difference aside from more channels. But the site is crap and I can't regester/access anything. (side note.. upgrading to 4.01 was impossible and finding a working psptube was equally hard. Just wondering if anyone else had issues.)

Pranzer

Actually this guide is outdated, I need to update it. But you're right, the newer releases of PSPTube do not require a DevID.

Yes Please x3Sphere kindly update this link.. I've tried this version I works ok. but lack of option ... Pls Pls kindly update ... Thanks...

bay123

i have a 5.00 M33 and i dont know what put on my game folder and i cant get the developer id in youtube

angelsniper45

its outdated dont use this guide now, and search for ultimatepsp tube. it should be in our downloads database. Install that like any other piece of homebrew. place the ultimate psp tube X.XX folder into your PSP/GAME folder then run it.

angelsniper45

what do you do with the folder?

Do you put it in ms0://PSP/GAME?

Also, if you put the optional theme in, you have to replace the eboot in that folder with the one in the in original Ultimate PSPTube folder.

becoz

Hey guys, i have a problem here. I heard that psptube can be used to play flv videos in the favourites folder. However, whenever I played any video, the screen just goes blank, and only show the timeline of the video. After a few seconds, my psp will shutdown automatically.

This is what I have done:
1) download psptube
2) put it in the correct folder : I tried placing in both psp->game and psp->game150
3) run the application
4) select the video(24 mins video)
5) hang

Questions:
1) can psptube play downloaded flv videos?
2) did I do any steps incorrectly?

PS: Using 5.00 M33.6, Kernel 5.xx