• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Updated!!] Installing Ultimate PSPtube 1.9

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
First of all, I'd like to thanks to all the people who is helping others on their needs!! I' ve been reading this forum and I believe this is one of the best forums for PSPs.
Question:
I have my PSP with System Software: 3.40 OE-A. I tried to install PSPtube following the steps but it doesn't work. Do I need an update to M33?

Do u guys advice to change from 3.40OE-a to any M33?
thanks in advance!

Did you download the PSPTube linked in the first post? It should work as long as you placed the 200over folder in X:/PSP/GAME340

parvas

Did you download the PSPTube linked in the first post? It should work as long as you placed the 200over folder in X:/PSP/GAME340

Thanks for your quick response X3sphere...
Yes I did download the link from your first post.... and I placed the 200over foler in that path.
but when i went to load it there is an Icon that says: Corrupted Data.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thanks for your quick response X3sphere...
Yes I did download the link from your first post.... and I placed the 200over foler in that path.
but when i went to load it there is an Icon that says: Corrupted Data.
I see the problem now. You need to copy the PSPTube folder inside of 200over to the GAME340 folder.

parvas

If you're not going to play any super new games, 3.52M33 is what I recommend. :D

well I don't know what you referred to any super new games but I try to play EA NBA 08 and i couldn't, the game seems to be loading but then i just got a black screen.

so 3.52M33 is the one?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i want to get psptube i have a psp slim with 3. 90 what do i have to do

You can't run this then. You need a PSP with custom firmware installed to run homebrew.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hey when i put the thing in my game folder it say the data is corrupt, what should I do?

You need to copy the PSPTube folder to PSP/GAME