• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Updated!!] Installing Ultimate PSPtube 1.9

hi
um...soz about this but...
whenever i try to start the program it just says

The game could not be started.
(80020148)

Can u help or...?

Cheers!

xxx

Acerthief

hi
um...soz about this but...
whenever i try to start the program it just says

The game could not be started.
(80020148)

Can u help or...?

Cheers!

xxx

What firmware do you have? Make sure you have custom firmware.

Acerthief

You'll need the Universal Unbricker. Check it out in the FAQ section.

Note that you'll need a custom firmware PSP as well.

Or you can check out the noobz.eu forums and see if there's people near your area that has flashing services.

crackers83

Hello I am having the same trouble. I am pretty new at using psp. Just got one. I have the slim one, I guess firmware is the system software mine is version 3.71. I have trouble running I get "the game could not be started (80020148). I am pretty dumb with computer and all the language around it so if someone could explain me why it is not working. I got the thing of crating the id etc. Thanks for your help.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello I am having the same trouble. I am pretty new at using psp. Just got one. I have the slim one, I guess firmware is the system software mine is version 3.71. I have trouble running I get "the game could not be started (80020148). I am pretty dumb with computer and all the language around it so if someone could explain me why it is not working. I got the thing of crating the id etc. Thanks for your help.

Sony's official firmware blocks homebrew applications such as PSPTube from running. You'll need to install 3.71 M33 by following this guide:

http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=3780

Converting the battery requires a PSP already running custom firmware... so since you don't have one, and if you don't know anyone who has one, then you can purchase a pre-converted battery, such as the Datel TOOL battery.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

tomguyz

Tomd3DogGz
This PSPTube can support for the 3.80 M33 or not.

If yes which folder should i need to put in ...

goemon4

Hey, i need some help with the current release of psptube, i havent found much info on how to set up your own youtube account with it (if possible) i just want to view my accounts favorites on my psp (since i have over 500) because in the config file i see this
//

// PSPTube++ Configure file.

//

// favorites

// example)psptube.favorites = "ms0:/PSP/COMMON";

psptube.favorites = "";

// smile video

psptube.nicomail = "";

psptube.nicopass = "";

// dailymotion

// for login

psptube.dailyname = "";

psptube.dailypass = "";
=
and not much as far as setting up a youtube account... or is there some other thign i have to do?

Thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
can this work for cfw 3.52 m33 and up.?

Yes, it's actually stated in the guide that this works on 3.52 M33. If you're running 3.71 M33 and up, I recommend using the latest PSPTube beta release.

I have version 3.90, i downloaded PSPTube, but it shows up as a Zip file and i can't figure out how to extract it, can any1 help me?

ZIP is a compressed file, you need to use a program like WinZIP or WinRAR to extract it. Still it won't work because PSPTube cannot run on official firmware. You need to have custom firmware installed.

Acerthief

how do you know wut version
u have whether its custom or not
and if its not custom how do u get custom

On the Main Menu (XMB) of the PSP, choose "Settings" -> "System Settings" -> "System Information".

If after the version number there are no "OE" or "M33" or whatever characters, then it's custom firmware.

Also if you got it out-of-box, then it's mostly likely to be official firmware.

parvas

First of all, I'd like to thanks to all the people who is helping others on their needs!! I' ve been reading this forum and I believe this is one of the best forums for PSPs.
Question:
I have my PSP with System Software: 3.40 OE-A. I tried to install PSPtube following the steps but it doesn't work. Do I need an update to M33?

Do u guys advice to change from 3.40OE-a to any M33?
thanks in advance!