• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Us Cute Wittle Gamers

chronykle

Its cute how we can pump our gaming achievements with little forum tags. Hell Im game but it is good to have background info. In all my gaming I have clearly cleared 50K hours heading to 75K now. Oh hell yes look at my steam account and that is a new steam account. Before I didnt have a steam account. I hated steam. Those of you in the beginning remember a steam so bug filled it sucked. Sometimes Ill play a game for 2 hours and others you will see hundreds of hours. Im as about Professional as Professional can get without the pay. Which is not that great for Pros anyways I use to ride bulls and made as much as Pro gamers do. Be honest lets hear about your exploits gaming. How many times have you finished one game? How many hours you clocked in your lifetime? What really gets your blood pumping in a game? Finish? Achievements? Raids? Grouping? Solo?

"Im as gamer as gamer gets. If Im not gaming? Im dead." "If I sound cocky? It's because I'm proud of my own personal achievement. I wont be any less impressed with your own."

Dosto28

Sounds like the old Steam to me. I used to play CS 1.6 exclusively on my old accout back then when steam was merely the counter strike's download center. i can't remember how many hours but i used to play that like crazy until i give away my old accout to a friend.

Last edited: