• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Username change request

ferrum7536

since I did not know that it was not possible to change the name after creating the account.
I would like to have a change to ferrum7536, please.
thanks

Lexxurious

Hi, made an error when creating my account. I should have picked my username to be my PSN/GT name. Can someone in admin change my name to Lexxurious. Thanks for you help with this.

Dan2D3D

Hi exophase Team!
I had to use my Steam ID for the ''gamercard'' and I used my Steam name first ''dan2d3d69'' but did not worked and now my gamercard is showing my Steam ID.
I would appreciate a change on the ''Gamercard'' to at least my Steam account name ''dan2d3d69'' (that did not worked) or my current name ''Dan2D3D'' please.

EDIT: I used my Steam ID on Keenswh to be able to see my gamercard ;
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034579663/

Last edited:

TachikomaShiki

Hey, I changed my Xbox Gamertag recently so it's the same as my PSN ID. Please could my name here be changed so it's also the same? I would like it changed to TachikomaShiki if possible. Thanks.

CtrlAltDestroy

I signed up with the "Log in with Steam" button and I didn't realize my name would become this.

Could my name be changed to CtrlAltDestroy?

Kankuro

Can mine be changed to "Kankuro"?

I got an error with the Email/UserName configuration upon registration and thought that name was taken, but it's not.

JayMadIV

May I have my username changed to JayMadIV, to match my actual Gamertags?

thanks in advance.

Last edited: