• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Username change request

Feral

Hey, can you please change my name to Feral5R so my profile url matches the username I more commonly use now. Thanks. Feral on it's own is taken :(

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey, can you please change my name to Feral5R so my profile url matches the username I more commonly use now. Thanks. Feral on it's own is taken :(
Done!

T

Thuinion

Hello,
Can you change my username (login) to Thuinion?

Thnx

Last edited by a moderator:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi, please change my username to Pursiy Me7Seven, thanks...

Done. Just FYI seems like your username was already set to that, you can always change the display name yourself from the account page (click Edit icon next to the Display Name field).

P

PortaledEdge

Alright I’d like to change off of this stupidly childish username. Please change it to this: PortaledEdge

Feral

Hey, I've changed my PSN again. Is it possible to change my username again to Feral257? Thanks. Also will you be supporting the new Xbox gamertag system with the redesign? My Xbox username shows as "Feral4196" when it's actually using the new gamertag hashtag system Feral#4196 with the numbers smaller and gray. See image. Thanks for all your work.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    980 bytes · Views: 23
Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey, I've changed my PSN again. Is it possible to change my username again to Feral257? Thanks. Also will you be supporting the new Xbox gamertag system with the redesign? My Xbox username shows as "Feral4196" when it's actually using the new gamertag hashtag system Feral#4196 with the numbers smaller and gray. See image. Thanks for all your work.

Changed. Yeah, we can add the same formatting that Xbox does on the usernames. I'll take a look at why it's stripping out the hash symbol - I believe when searching for gamertags in the Xbox app it still works without the # present though.

Last edited:
E

EmilShowHost

Can you change my username to EmilShowHost, my login name is something else. Thanks in advance.