• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Valentine's Day

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Figured I'd start this thread since it hasn't been made yet.

What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

I'll be watching a movie and/or some TV with my girl (although I doubt we'll end up doing much watching), then we're gonna go to a nice dinner on the Charles River, then come back here again and watch something else.

I'm getting her a couple of things, though I haven't figured all of them out yet.

Oh, and after it happens, come back and reply with what you ended up actually doing.

eighty4

There's tis girl named Kelly. I like her, she likes me. I bought her a huge ass bear, but she doesn't know yet. I also bought her a chocolate rose - all for 20 bucks.

I love my life.

Serideth

Will be going out to dinner with Allison. Going to have to get her a gift too but not sure yet. She's into old school games so I was thinking of getting her an xbox original and hot swapping it and putting a load of snes/ps1/n64/genesis games on it for her.

Don't really want to bother with jewelry since she already got a lot of it over Christmas.

Seth

MD Party Room
The day before is one of my best friends birthday so what ever he has planed...

Feb 17 is my birthday so I might be doing a party..

banneduser9

I'll probably be in Dallas that day, so it will probably wind up being the usual bang-a-40s-stewardess thing.
American Airlines of course, not that trash that works on SouthWest.

Joey

The day before is one of my best friends birthday so what ever he has planed...

Feb 17 is my birthday so I might be doing a party..

By "party", you mean "orgy", right? Seriously, it's valentines day, it's time to get romantic or something...

Joey

Anyway back on topic.

Anyone think my xbox idea would be a good present?

We don't know ur girl bro. I personally have never met a girl who didn't think games were a childish waste of time, so it's hard to know what she'd think.

Serideth

We don't know ur girl bro. I personally have never met a girl who didn't think games were a childish waste of time, so it's hard to know what she'd think.

We're talking about a girl who likes Donkey Kong 64.

banneduser9

Well then it's obvious you don't get out much.
I've met a nice woman who sat down with my Nokia N800 and played through an entire game of Monkey Island 3 one weekend.
You pedos have fun with your little girls, I'll stick to educated women.