• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Valentine's Day

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Most of the girls I know like video games...

What's wrong with you people?

I live in NY that's whats wrong with me. you show a girl here a screenshot and she's confused. you show her a jello shot and her face lights up like a blunt on 420.

banneduser9

I live in NY that's whats wrong with me. you show a girl here a screenshot and she's confused. you show her a jello shot and her face lights up like a blunt on 420.

No, no, you just think NY is special.
It's not. American women are like that all over the PLANET.

Slasher

Suck It
I haven't thought this far ahead, which reminds me I need to go out and get my woman a proper gift.

I'll probably end up taking her out for dinner, then go back to her place and give her a handwritten love letter to finalize the deal. We'll have a lively time, then fall asleep in each others arms.

Bran

Yell
My GF can kick my ass as SSB, holds her own in Soul Calibur, loves Final Fantasy Tactics, Kicks my ass in Mario Kart, Played FF3, FFTA2, Phantom Hourglass, Pokemon Pearl, and shit tons of other games on her DS, So on and so forth.

Her sister is similar but also plays Rock Band and games online.

twelve

I'm not dead
Dirty weekend away in the New Forest.

We're celebrating 3 years together on the 10th so it ties in nicely.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Dirty weekend away in the New Forest.

We're celebrating 3 years together on the 10th so it ties in nicely.

That's a good move. The wife and I aren't doing anything this v-day, but we have started the initial plannings of a long weekend in Aruba in the coming months. Something like a Thursday to Sunday type thing.

PlAcEbO

and i will be alone... unless of course i agree to go out with one of them chicks from the venue :/ damn my m8s tryin to set me up with ppl!!!

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Going to computer science day at Dalhousie University.

fun. I kind of have to since im entered in the competition and want to try and get a scholarship.

Lmao. :laugh:

Sorry for laughing, but I just find it hilarious that Computer Science Day is on the same day as Valentine's Day.

LocutusEstBorg

I tried to ask out this girl who seemed to be hitting on me for sometime now, but she kinda told me to fuck off and then I saw her with some other dude later...