• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Warning: your chair could kill you!

geez!

This just scared the S*** out of me.

Although I do feel bad from the person in the article,
the thought of dieing from excessive bleeding from your a$$ is kinda of amusing.

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
geez!

This just scared the S*** out of me.

Although I do feel bad from the person in the article,
the thought of dieing from excessive bleeding from your a$$ is kinda of amusing.

It would hurt like hell when taking a shit.

The article was pretty horrific, i used to use these chairs all the time as a kid.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I actually have no clue if it is real, but judging from what I've seen happen when it comes to malfunctioning Chinese manufactured equipment, I'm not surprised.

I just thought I'd post it to scare people/give people a laugh. Though this is not a laughing matter (if this is real), check out the original source translated through Google for some laughs.

You're soooo evil (as your name implies). I will never look at my seat again, although I really don't see how my seat could explode like that - like what was the trigger? I think the chair was just a bad design - I'm about to disassemble my chair when I get back home!

EvilSeph

Administrator
Gonna be sitting on the floor, FrozenIpaq :scared:?

I tried that for a few minutes then got bored of being "too short" to see my screen, comfortably type on the keyboard and my knees started hurting so I said, screw it, chair assault or none, I'm not being uncomfortable.

I'd like to see how long you last :laugh:

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Gonna be sitting on the floor, FrozenIpaq :scared:?

I tried that for a few minutes then got bored of being "too short" to see my screen, comfortably type on the keyboard and my knees started hurting so I said, screw it, chair assault or none, I'm not being uncomfortable.

I'd like to see how long you last :laugh:

I'm just glad I've got a wooden chair at school, I might just use my folding camping chair from now on ;)

Seth

MD Party Room
Cant Everything kill you,if used in the right way;air,Water,the sun,a toothpick ,a book,sound

EvilSeph

Administrator
I'm just glad I've got a wooden chair at school, I might just use my folding camping chair from now on ;)

I hope you enjoy being uncomfortable on your hard wooden chair while I'm sitting quite comfortably on my soft, reclining chair that could explode at any minute. :w00t:

Colm

I had a very similar looking chair. Luckily, all that happened to that is that the back of it fell off.

Ferris

He clearly bought a $15 chair and jumped on it for the fun of it breaking his fall slowly, causing the inside to over pressurize and killing himself

Gutya

The kid was fat as fuck anyway, clearly had other issues in his life such as his eating habits and exercise routines.

Granite

Hardcore Prawn
Would make a hella funny CSI episode.
They walk in to find see some tubby kid face first, ass upward with shards of plastic and metal in his ass. XD

Sullivan

Omg, Im scared now. Just got a new one form Office Depot, how do I tell if mine is gas?

Slasher

Suck It
Omg, Im scared now. Just got a new one form Office Depot, how do I tell if mine is gas?

Sullivan, trust me, it's a gas chair.

We already know you live on the edge. Why not sit on it as well?

EvilSeph

Administrator
I have no clue how to tell the difference. Possibly read the packaging for the chair, dismantle your chair and read the labels...who knows. I don't really care though, too much work for me. I'd rather just sit on my potentially dangerous comfortable butt-rest.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I have no clue how to tell the difference. Possibly read the packaging for the chair, dismantle your chair and read the labels...who knows. I don't really care though, too much work for me. I'd rather just sit on my potentially dangerous comfortable butt-rest.

I'm pretty sure if it sounds like it's gas then it is ;) Any chair with the pumping height adjustment might have gas in it, otherwise how would they do it? I'm sitting on my wonderful gas-powered chair right now