• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Albums Did You Listen To Today?

Colm

Yeasayer - Live at Ancienne Belgique
Girl Talk - Feed The Animals
The Twelves - BBC Essential Mix
Fred - Go God Go

...weird mix of albums

Dan

Contributor
Between The Buried And Me - Alaska Instrumental

One of the smartest bands of this era, absolute brilliance. Also, there are no screaming vocals so bitches don't complain.

[video=youtube;KCUTm_PIzWg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCUTm_PIzWg&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Colm

I love how you know me :)

Also, Yeasayer - Odd Blood is my favourite album of 2010. Every track on there is great.
I haven't listened to Odd Blood but I love All Hour Cymbals and the OB stuff on Live at Belgique Ancienne is great, so I'll definitely check it out.

Oh, today, Florence + The Machine - Lungs and Efterklang - Magic Chairs

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
scary-kids-scaring-kids-s--large-msg-119619176645.jpg

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Saosin - Translating the Name EP

As I Lay Dying - An Ocean Between Us

Listening to these at 18 gives me nostalgia. Seriously.

Riorio99

Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven, Let's Keep It Secret.
I had high doubts that this band could ever do anything credible (quite frankly, I hated their last two albums, they sucked beyond belief), but this is a fantastic album.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Bring Me The Horizon - There Is A Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven, Let's Keep It Secret.
I had high doubts that this band could ever do anything credible (quite frankly, I hated their last two albums, they sucked beyond belief), but this is a fantastic album.

I don't get how you thought so when it felt like Suicide Season 2.0 to me. Few bells and whistles with more use of sampling but it was very much in the same style as Suicide Season. :\

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker

I feel the same way. I hated everything the band ever did. And when this record came out, I was in total disbelief. The album is pretty damn good.

Anyway here's what I listened to:

Cynic -Traced in Air
Nachtmystium - Addicts: Black Meddle Pt.2

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Hopes Die Last - six years home.

I must be the only one that didn't think Suicide Season was terrible. I gave the CD to my mom, but it wasn't god awful like everyone thinks it is. If anything I'm curious why Count Your Blessings is considered their best.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Hopes Die Last - six years home.

I must be the only one that didn't think Suicide Season was terrible. I gave the CD to my mom, but it wasn't god awful like everyone thinks it is. If anything I'm curious why Count Your Blessings is considered their best.

Because deathcore fans are fucking annoying.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Yea thats a really good song. I never realized it but As I lay and All That Remains have similar sounds

Both have Adam D. of Killswitch Engage produce their albums a lot. Though he stopped producing for All That Remains after The Fall of Ideals.

Riorio99

If anything I'm curious why Count Your Blessings is considered their best.

Everyone I've ever spoken to, or had any contact with, who enjoy BMTH, or any sort of Metal, pretty much hates Count Your Blessings.

Also, been chilling with Anal Cunt's new album, Fuckin' A. It's pretty decent sort of Motley Crue, general 'cock rock' piss-take. I like it.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Everyone I've ever spoken to, or had any contact with, who enjoy BMTH, or any sort of Metal, pretty much hates Count Your Blessings.

Also, been chilling with Anal Cunt's new album, Fuckin' A. It's pretty decent sort of Motley Crue, general 'cock rock' piss-take. I like it.

I really freaking liked that album :\