• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Albums Did You Listen To Today?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has A Body Count - From First To Last

Haven't listened to the whole album in ages. Reminds me of late 2004. Fucking love it.

xploren

Contributor
Childish Gambino - EP

If you watch the show Community, CG is the guy who plays Troy Barnes. He makes some really great hip-hop with a lot of alternative roots (though his lyrics aren't that great admittedly). Worth a listen if you like music like Kid Cudi's new stuff.

Oh, and he can fucking sing, too.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
Childish Gambino - EP

If you watch the show Community, CG is the guy who plays Troy Barnes. He makes some really great hip-hop with a lot of alternative roots (though his lyrics aren't that great admittedly). Worth a listen if you like music like Kid Cudi's new stuff.

Oh, and he can fucking sing, too.

Haha, I listened to Freaks and Geeks and it was pretty cool as I am a huge community fan

Scale The Summit - The Collective

xploren

Contributor
Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Unknown Mortal Orchestra EP

Heard these guys live today opening for Starfucker, enjoyed the music and decided to grab their EP. Great lo-fi pop rock, very relaxed stuff.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Protest The Hero - A Calculated Use Of Sound
Wiz Khalifa - Rolling Papers ( second time listening to this to see if it'll grow on me)
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - Belong
Sum 41 - Screaming Bloody murder (terrible)

Robby

Los Doyers!
Protest The Hero - A Calculated Use Of Sound
Wiz Khalifa - Rolling Papers ( second time listening to this to see if it'll grow on me)
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - Belong
Sum 41 - Screaming Bloody murder (terrible)
I was kinda disappointed in the Rolling Papers album. He had so much hype being one of the best up and coming, and I think it tanked.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Art of Drowning was better

They are both good. I just like Black Sails in the Sunset better. The Art of Drowning is great for what it is. I even like Very Proud of Ya. I'm just glad I was able to finally get my hands on Black Sails, especially since that record I connected with during a shitty time in my life.