• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What did you get for Christmas?

LocutusEstBorg

Erm, you pulled that out your arse.

Its obviously an estimation. How many people do you think have custom heatsinks and thermal paste and fans? The rest of them all use the stock Intel/AMD HSF which runs at so called insane temperatures. I have an E8400 on stock HSF and while running Linpack the temps go above hundred and then become negative numbers!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Slasher

Suck It
Billy Talent / Alexisonfire / Against me! concert tickets for March 28th. Fuck ya

A handful of games - Assassins Creed 2, God of War Collection, Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time, and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (came with dualshock controller bundle)

250gb HDD for my PS3

Couple of movies - 4 in 1 Matrix box set Matrix 1 through 3 as well as Animatrix, and Police Academy 1 through 4

New headset GAMESCOM full 5.1 surround sound

Some RC helicopter that's pretty cool

Some money / gift cards for Best Buy and movie theatre's

Couple of books

Jeans, sweatshirts, t-shirts

New leather computer desk chair for my new place

George Foreman grill & bbq sauce to go with it

Coffee Maker and plenty of Tim Horton's coffee

I got spoiled to shit this year

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Billy Talent / Alexisonfire / Against me! concert tickets for March 28th. Fuck ya

A handful of games - Assassins Creed 2, God of War Collection, Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time, and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (came with dualshock controller bundle)

250gb HDD for my PS3

Couple of movies - 4 in 1 Matrix box set Matrix 1 through 3 as well as Animatrix, and Police Academy 1 through 4

New headset GAMESCOM full 5.1 surround sound

Some RC helicopter that's pretty cool

Some money / gift cards for Best Buy and movie theatre's

Couple of books

Jeans, sweatshirts, t-shirts

New leather computer desk chair for my new place

George Foreman grill & bbq sauce to go with it

Coffee Maker and plenty of Tim Horton's coffee

I got spoiled to shit this year

Billy Talent and Alexisonfire are fucking immense live. Seen Billy Talent twice, once in Dublin headlining, another at GIAN in London. Seen AOF at the Leeds fest in 08, they were great on the main stage.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Well, I didn't really ask for anything this year besides a ping pong table for the basement of the house we just moved into. Didn't get it though, oh well.

I got a few DVDs, Gran Torino and that X-Men Origins movie (both are pretty sweet) got a check from my uncle, some Under Armour, a couple hats, for some random reason my dad got me and my brother a big ass tool set but I've already had to use it so it wasn't a bad idea.

Oh and my girlfriend got me a $50 gift card to Best Buy.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"