• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What did you get for Christmas?

eldiablov

Contributor
Planet Earth - Bluray
Life - Bluray
Sin City - Bluray
Knowing - Bluray
The Godfather boxset - Bluray

Tekken 6 - PS3
Modern Warfare 2 - PS3

Got a decent bit of money too as well as a great dinner.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I've been meaning to post here since I first saw the thread, but yesterday I was too busy playing with all my new shit to bother to be honest. I actually got a lot more for christmas than I had expected, though I don't intend to list it, because most of it was just boring, random stuff. My main present was a 32" flatscreen TV between me and my twin brother, made by a brand I've never heard of, which was quite amusing. Cheap and cheerful. :tup: As for games, I got Guitar Hero 5, Borderlands, a pre-order for Mass Effect 2, Forza Motorsport 3, and CSI: Deadly Intent. I also got 2,100 MS points and another year's xbox live membership. Not bad. :)

James.

User Not Found
Not really an xmas present... but I just bought myself Something, Something, Something, Dark Side, Blue Harvest and Band of Brothers (6 dvd disc set ;) No blu ray player yet) for (pound sign)31.94 from Amazon.co.uk
You guys should check out the January Sales on there. Forza 3 is 32 odd, but the limited edition for it is 28 odd

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
Rush - Retrospect Volumes I, II and III
Rush in Rio (DVD)

I can't use the home theatre to blast any of the songs through the house... It's a shame no one I know shares my enthusiasm for the band.

Colm

Planet Earth - Bluray
The Godfather boxset - Bluray

Ahh, do want.

Some more cash and another guitar DVD. I like how people want me to keep going with the guitar and all, but I'm taking lessons. So, a DVD in which a guy explains stuff I've learned months ago isn't great. That said, if L4D2 and the new monitor don't take all my cash, I'd probably be buying guitar-related gear.

Oh, and after an amazing Christmas dinner, we all watched Up on blu-ray. Awesome meal, awesome film.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Forgot to add Fight Club 10th Anniversary Edition - Bluray from my brother to my list. What a good Christmas

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Well here's my official list:

1) Intel X25-M G2 80gb SSD
2) Socks
3) Console Teardown Kit (contains tools to take apart latest consoles and such)
4) Money
5) Gift Card to BB (already used)
6) OCZ 2.5" to 3.5" bay converter (not needed...apparantly my HDD bay trays have screws for 2.5" drives already....stupid me)

Just bought the Logitech G35's with my gift card and money, so now I'm broke once again

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Well here's my official list:

1) Intel X25-M G2 80gb SSD
2) Socks
3) Console Teardown Kit (contains tools to take apart latest consoles and such)
4) Money
5) Gift Card to BB (already used)
6) OCZ 2.5" to 3.5" bay converter (not needed...apparantly my HDD bay trays have screws for 2.5" drives already....stupid me)

Just bought the Logitech G35's with my gift card and money, so now I'm broke once again

Nice man, install Windows on the SSD yet?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Awesome quality on the vid.

Unfortunately, it didn't seem to work properly with HDMI - the colour came out all pink and green as if there was no blue...
So I have the 360 plugged into the Intensity via component, then the output of that plugged into my monitor via HDMI :)
It also doesn't support 1080p unfortunately, but the difference of 720p to 1080p seems quite minimal to me.

Colm

Forgot to add Fight Club 10th Anniversary Edition - Bluray from my brother to my list. What a good Christmas

What are the features? Sounds good...
Unfortunately, it didn't seem to work properly with HDMI - the colour came out all pink and green as if there was no blue...
So I have the 360 plugged into the Intensity via component, then the output of that plugged into my monitor via HDMI :)
It also doesn't support 1080p unfortunately, but the difference of 720p to 1080p seems quite minimal to me.

HDMI uses some encryption... Also, NICE ONE on that Turtle Beach headset. I know someone who swears by TB hardware.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
HDMI uses some encryption... Also, NICE ONE on that Turtle Beach headset. I know someone who swears by TB hardware.

Yeah I heard that, but other people seem to have the Intensity Pro working fine for 360s via HDMI... And surely encryption would make it not work at all, not just become pink...
And I've got X1s atm and think they're awesome, and it was X41s or Astro A40s which are more expensive and apparently not as good...