• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What did you get for Christmas?

NYYFAN

I can see your list already... a 60 inch hdtv, 5 different recently released games, a car (for whatever reason), a new phone, and another ps3 & 360 just to name a few
/QUOTE]

Dude Sullivan is coming off a rough loss in the state high school football game, no need to insult him further.

On topic: Do not know yet but I got a pretty good idea:
Mk vs DC universe
Heavenly sword
Midnight Club LA ( All three my parents got cheap on amazon)
Random Yankee merchandise.
Robe
Thats about it. Maybe Dark Knight blu ray

Hellcat

Contributor
[nerd mode ON]

wow, I just found out I had been made another little present :D

Nimiscal did it!
He linked me to an installer package that actually manages to install and run the full PSPSDK natively on MacOS :eek:

I just got a chance to try'n'test it, did a quick testcompile and it works like a charm!

\o/ yay, thanx him for that!

[nerd mode OFF]

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
[nerd mode ON]

wow, I just found out I had been made another little present :D

Nimiscal did it!
He linked me to an installer package that actually manages to install and run the full PSPSDK natively on MacOS :eek:

I just got a chance to try'n'test it, did a quick testcompile and it works like a charm!

\o/ yay, thanx him for that!

[nerd mode OFF]

Lucky you.

Be glad you have something like that to use. About a year and a half ago, I wanted to run the SDK on my Mac, and there weren't any packs that would work.

On another note, I haven't gotten anything yet, and probably won't due to recession.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I got $150 cash and and Ipod Touch... Now I gotta wait til the morning to open the rest. All I asked for was cash though but there's a couple of packages for me.

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
i didn't ask for anything but I think i'm getting a calendar and kneepads.

for hockey, get your mind out of the gutter

Joey

The wife and I aren't exchanging gifts this year. Instead we'll be getting a new TV for the bedroom.

And I will also be getting some head most likely.

Wait a minute, let me get this straight... Not only did you convince your girl that you didn't need to get her a gift, but you also convinced her to let you get a TV for the bed room, and suck your dick...

You need to run an obedience school for women, because you've got a gift... Don't keep that shit to your self.

Blackout

Head
Cock ride (extra special):eek:

$100 - Mom
$100 - Dad
$250 - Girlfriend
$50 - Girlfriend's Mom
$50 - Girlfriend's Aunt
$50 - Ex Girlfriend (don't ask)

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
My whore of a sister won't come downstairs because she's lying in bed with her new boyfriend (just got back with her ex) and I can't open anything until she does.

:(

twelve

I'm not dead
Just got in from work and had my presents.

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.
Gears of War 2
Hancock (bluray)
Wanted (bluray)
Kill Bill 1 (bluray)
Kill Bill 2 (bluray)
PC Toolkit
Socks and Boxers
Chocolates
Shower Gel
2 Shirts

So now I can go to bed until xmas dinner is ready and then go back to work. Joy!

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
Just got in from work and had my presents.

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.
Gears of War 2
Hancock (bluray)
Wanted (bluray)
Kill Bill 1 (bluray)
Kill Bill 2 (bluray)
PC Toolkit
Socks and Boxers
Chocolates
Shower Gel
2 Shirts

So now I can go to bed until xmas dinner is ready and then go back to work. Joy!

hellz to the yes

Chathurga

Yeah twelve, give me a shout if you want to play some online on Banjo. Haven't tried it out yet but it looks fun.

Colm

from parents:
some sports gear
€100

from other people:
€30
€12.50
€25
Lord of the Flies
Warcraft III + Frozen Throne
<more to follow, tomorrow when people start to arrive>

I'm probably going to use €102.50 to buy a 3v card and use it to buy the following:
Left 4 Dead (PC)
Battlefield 2 Complete Edition (PC)
LittleBigPlanet (PS3)

I'll then have €30 that'll probably go towards buying Resistance 2 (I'm going to trade in my PSP for cash) which will get me 4 brilliant games and still have some cash left over. Even though I'll probably get more cash (even more games?) later, so I won't buy anything until at least tomorrow.

UPDATE: My brother got me Sonic Unleashed for the Wii. He didn't realise that I sold the wii. Because of his failure, I don't have to pay the price for the presents for my parents (a camera and a 5.1 surround sound system).
My other brother, got a RROD. Yay.

eldiablov

Contributor
Yayz

I got: A samsung NC10, X-Rocker, All indiana jones movies, Band of brothers on bluray, Family guy season 7 and little big planet :D