• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What did you get for Christmas?

Moose

Meta Moose
I got money, a mini-fridge and a ton of soda cans so I don't need to leave my room (ever). I also got some books on philosophy and politics that I have been wanting to read, along with chocolate and sweets.

Good Christmas. :D

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
A good meal at my grand parents, some Christmas cards, and a few dollars. I'm promptly going to go get my bluray copy of Dark Knight. :tup:

explosions

I heard something mentioned about the banned LBP version having inside box art, and the new version being blank. Is this true? Can anyone confirm it? Or confirm it's not true?

Serideth

This was an AMAZING Christmas for me.

Got over 1k in cash.
Got a really old Perregaux wind up watch.
Got Wrath of the Litch King.
Got a really nice wireless mouse for my PC.

The BEST gift though was an ORIGINAL British RAF Officer cigeret case, it's beautiful, I also got the entire servis record of the guy who owned it, I couldn't believe my luck getting it.

Besides that I have a few more things to get, got some socks, chocolate and what ever my girlfriend gives me.

eldiablov

Contributor
You can see a blue sackboy holding onto a ghost. Thats behind the inside plastic though but still easily viewable from the inside. Obviously the instruction menu is included etc.

explosions

You can see a blue sackboy holding onto a ghost. Thats behind the inside plastic though but still easily viewable from the inside. Obviously the instruction menu is included etc.

lol.... maybe if I had an American willing to do this... I have a brown sackboy just kinda standing at an angle.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
My copy of LBP is blank(white) on the inside. I bought it well into November in Canada.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
a new lappy!
the dark knight
Mudvayne's New Game
A remote starter for my car

Bump: a new lappy!
the dark knight
Mudvayne's New Game
A remote starter for my car

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Guitar Hero: World Tour, and of course, the drums are fucked up.

I also go "Step Brothers (DVD with digital download)," Animal Crossing (Wii), Family Game Night (Wii), and the first season of "Swing Town (Haha)."
I also got a 360 with Xbox Live, which I have yet to open.
I only have the games that came with it.

I go to my dad's in a hour, and to my grandparent's tomorrow.

Dan

Contributor
I got an MSI wind ( well the advent english version ) - anybody know a good, lite AV?
Call of Duty world at war ( PS3 )
An electro acoustic guitar
Money

Slasher

Suck It
Got a new winter jacket, deodorant, new boxers, jeans, and most importantly a new phone :D Nokia N95 8 gig

Head will be when I make time to go see my gf

Joey

Jesus christ you kids are spoiled... I was lucky if I got a console at MOST. You mother fuckers are getting thousands of dollars worth of shit.

Fuckin' a man...

Adiuvo

Cologne
A razor
Resistance 2
More clothes
A suit
Roughly $250 from various family members.

I'm visiting my Grandma's later, so I'll probably get some more crap then. Pretty good Christmas.

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
Jesus christ you kids are spoiled... I was lucky if I got a console at MOST. You mother fuckers are getting thousands of dollars worth of shit.

Fuckin' a man...

Growing up sucks, doesnt it??

Anyways, I got....

Rock Band 2 SE
Call of Duty WaW
Uncle John's Unsinkable Bathroom Reader
Walking Tall DVD
A Japanese Mandoline
Clothes

CD's: Boston's Greatest Hits, George Thorogood's Greatest Hits (FUCK YES), The Who's Then and Now.

and some other small things.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Got another Ipod Touch...
Got $50 American express card
Got a Wii with Guitar Hero World Tour and I am getting more when I go to my dads.

Mast3r_Shak3

320 bucks, Gears 2 and some Bose in-ear headphones. Just what I wanted so I'm happy.

PhenoM904 on XBL... request me if you wanna play Gears/Halo/whatever sometime.

Joey

Growing up sucks, doesnt it??

Anyways, I got....

Rock Band 2 SE
Call of Duty WaW
Uncle John's Unsinkable Bathroom Reader
Walking Tall DVD
A Japanese Mandoline
Clothes

CD's: Boston's Greatest Hits, George Thorogood's Greatest Hits (FUCK YES), The Who's Then and Now.

and some other small things.
Growing up? I never got this much shit when I was a child...