• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What do you do?

chunji

Just wondering what it is y'all do in your everyday lives. Jobs and such. If you feel like sharing lol.

I'm a part time student and i work 2 part time jobs. I'm majoring in accounting (over halfway to my degree, finally). I work once a week doing accounting for a food service company, and I was working childcare once a week. Haven't in a bit due to low volume of children at the place.

So... Yeah. What do you do, exo members?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Freelance web developer here. I like the flexibility of setting my own hours but it can be more stressful than a regular job at times. That said, I enjoy what I do a lot, so that helps.

Gamer Steve

Freelance web developer here. I like the flexibility of setting my own hours but it can be more stressful than a regular job at times. That said, I enjoy what I do a lot, so that helps.
Hey kudos to u bro must be nice to make your own schedule...I wish I could

Gamer Steve

It was. You never know the calls/people that were going to come in. :p
I have a friend that's looking to get into your field!
911: what is your state of emergency
Caller: i ran out of toilet paper. helllpppp
911: sir we will send dispatch right away ;-P
its interesting seeing different apartments and houses and like your field you just never know who is gonna call or apply, i have had bums half drunk come looking for a place to live. its crazy but funny

DarkPhoenix

I'm an Optometrist. I love checking peoples eye health. Great face to face customer service until you get a customer in a bad mood. Im also a part time cleaner for an elderly couple.

Gamer Steve

You work in the FM section or something else?

I'm the worlds greatest Security Officer. sub-contracted to a property management company.
i work the front desk at my job but i do a little of everything from showing the propertis to helping the tenants

chunji

Oooh painting! Nice ^^ I always loved art but I have no discipline, but I always enjoy the art of others.

An update since it's been awhile I guess... I'm still a student and I work as a barista at a Very Well Known Coffee Chain. Lol. The benefits are superb. So. Yup.