• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What do you do?

thekama69

I'm a full-time waitress at Italian-New York themed chain of restaurants. Most of my money I waste/spend either on makeup (my princess mode on) or games(no-life-female mode). I don't live in a country I come from, so I know 2 languages, trying to learn more but I'm soooo lazy. Also I'm a pole dancer since 2013.

tumblr_ls7betjDVW1ql14o6o3_250.gif~c200

clorageary

Just wondering what it is y'all do in your everyday lives. Jobs and such. If you feel like sharing lol.

I'm a part time student and i work 2 part time jobs. I'm majoring in accounting (over halfway to my degree, finally). I work once a week doing accounting for a food service company, and I was working childcare once a week. Haven't in a bit due to low volume of children at the place.

So... Yeah. What do you do, exo members? png to ico
Dentist here. I love what I do and enjoy going into work every day.

dedCAESAR

I'm a Project Manager and Accounts Receivable handler, sometimes Site Superintendent, and Notary Public for a commercial General Construction company.

Last edited:

hello8963

i am the greatest case manager. and king of achievment collector who hopes to be number one on my own leaderboard