• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What flash drive do you have?

Riorio99

ATM I'm using a Philips HDD120. Its a bit unwieldly, but it sure is cheaper using a repurposed MP3 player than buying a 20gb Flash drive.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Currently just a 4gb Sandisk Titanium model, highly recommend it to anyone looking for a flashdrive if you can get it at a good price. It is extremely durable and I've beaten mine up quite a bit. I was eying a Kingston 64gb drive on Woot the other day (64gb for only $75) but that sold out instantly

Currently just a 4gb Sandisk Titanium model, highly recommend it to anyone looking for a flashdrive if you can get it at a good price. It is extremely durable and I've beaten mine up quite a bit. I was eying a Kingston 64gb drive on Woot the other day (64gb for only $75) but that sold out instantly

I have the 8gb version of that. Its great.

LocutusEstBorg

I used to use a Corsair 8GB Flash Voyager. But then I bought an SD card with the Write-Protect switch and a Write-Protect supported USB Card reader that is small like a USB stick because I was sick of getting viruses on it from every idiots PC.

4GB SanDisk Micro

I took their crappy software out of it.

Seth

MD Party Room

Dam that a steal. I think 32gb are that high on newegg

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM EST ----------

Did you really spend 35 bucks on a 8gb flash drive or did you get it on sale? However not needing a cap and the style of it looks really nice.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Dam that a steal. I think 32gb are that high on newegg

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM EST ----------

Did you really spend 35 bucks on a 8gb flash drive or did you get it on sale? However not needing a cap and the style of it looks really nice.

I expensed it.

ilyace

You guys are so fancy :O

I just use the generic rebranded mem keys that my dad brings home from work. They usually come in generous sizes of 256mb, and sometimes I'll find myself a 1gb!

Adiuvo

If you think about it, you really don't need much more space than that, especially for general school stuff.

Seth

MD Party Room
I like moving video files from pc to ps3 when the media sever acts like a ass.