• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What flash drive do you have?

Seth

MD Party Room
Am I the only one who cant afford flash drives and uses cd-rws?

There like 7 bucks for a 2gb over here... You really cant buy one?

Hell I feel sorry for ya I be happy to send you one of my old ones just pm your address. Not even joking..

Sliderkk

Cheap 1GB Datatraveler 200

Seth

MD Party Room
Omg this one looks really really sweet

USM8GLB.png

Moose

Meta Moose
Omg this one looks really really sweet

[qimg]http://www.sonystyle.com/wcsstore/SonyStyleStorefrontAssetStore/img/718x407/USM8GLB.png[/qimg]

If anyone I knew had that I would probably say they were sad. :p

Seth

MD Party Room
Why?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Because it says 007 on it and that is extremely lame. I don't want a movie branded flash drive. I don't want anything other than the manufacturer branded flash drive.

Bronze95

It doesn't even look good, If it look just a bit better maybe i might understand. IMO i wouldnt buy it still but i could see why some onne might want it.

Seth

MD Party Room
Maybe I just different lol

Bronze95

I have a sandinsk 1 gb somthing or over :p im not sure i know its 1 gb :p

LocutusEstBorg

Since my 8GB Corsair has become useless for almost anything other than small Office documents, I've resorted to carrying around a 1TB internal SATA HDD and a SATA cable... I'm keeping it as a hot spare in case one of my RAID drives fail.

A_Nub

Developer
I have like 50 hahah, Im not sure the brand, they are 2GB, custom made, I also have a Geek Squad 4gb, and 2 externall 100gb hdd(custom) umm and a 1tb backup.

Seth

MD Party Room
Since my 8GB Corsair has become useless for almost anything other than small Office documents, I've resorted to carrying around a 1TB internal SATA HDD and a SATA cable... I'm keeping it as a hot spare in case one of my RAID drives fail.

Why do you need that much space?

A_Nub

Developer
He carries around 16 different installations at one time, so he can hook into any computer and boot his OS of choice.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'm now carrying a 16gb OCZ flash drive and am love with it. A huge upgrade from my Sandisk Titanium 4gb in size but a step back in build quality (I hate caps, but it was affordable). Will make transferring files and backing up much easier and save me a few trips

Noriyuke

Wow, kinda feel shitty that i'm using a 1GB Lexar and a 2GB with that dam u3 software in it. How did you guys get it out of your Flash Drive? Reformat it? Mind you, these 2 buggers have been useful for all sorts of shit, but i need more memory! I have an 80GB HDD that i use to haul around a few video files here and there, but it fills easily :( Dam Blu-Ray!! Im hoping of being able to sell the 2.5" HDD's i have and maybe buy a huge one down the road. But i don't know yet.

Am I the only one who cant afford flash drives and uses cd-rws?

Yes, lol.