• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi What is your latest game

Seth

MD Party Room
Dam when was this I was going to by r2 but if I can get the collectors edition for 60 bucks I hold off..

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Same, but may go grab Prince of Persia at some point today.

My brother got it and according to him, it seems to be a lot more childish than the second and third. Also seems too easy to get from Point A to Point B... But I'll have to see for myself.

I don't know what, but I may be getting a game on Christmas.

Joey

Folklore, $25. That was like two months ago.

Where? I've been intersted in that game for well over a year, but I've waited for the price to drop.

Anyway, the last game I actually perchased was Left 4 Dead, but my most recent obsession is Motorstorm Pacific Rift. Possibly the best racing game I've played since Midnight Club Dub Edition, if not ever.

I'm nearly done with half the game, but I may end up buying it anyway.

twelve

I'm not dead
Last game I bought was Mirrors Edge, for full price. Haven't really played it much since the first 2 days because I bought WOTLK and WoW has been sucking up all my time.

Not only is WoW a way to lose time it's also a great way to save money. I've hardly spent any money on anything else since getting back into it, usually this close to pay day I'd be scraping away at the last few pennies in my account, this month I've got enough left to put a huge amount into my savings (and that's with buying all my xmas presents too).

Joey

Last game I bought was Mirrors Edge, for full price. Haven't really played it much since the first 2 days because I bought WOTLK and WoW has been sucking up all my time.

Not only is WoW a way to lose time it's also a great way to save money. I've hardly spent any money on anything else since getting back into it, usually this close to pay day I'd be scraping away at the last few pennies in my account, this month I've got enough left to put a huge amount into my savings (and that's with buying all my xmas presents too).
I wish that game didn't bore me...

twelve

I'm not dead
It bores me at times too :(

I find the best way to stay interested is to not stay and quest in one area constantly, jump around from place to place and it stops the scenery from becoming stale.

Also going from running it at the bare minimum spec on my laptop or Mac mini to maximum spec on my PC certainly helps.

Joey

It bores me at times too :(

I find the best way to stay interested is to not stay and quest in one area constantly, jump around from place to place and it stops the scenery from becoming stale.

Also going from running it at the bare minimum spec on my laptop or Mac mini to maximum spec on my PC certainly helps.
Well, I did the free trial, and quit after about an hour. Paying $14 a month to collect wolf pelts or what ever it was just doesn't seem all that enticing... I'd probably play it if I knew people who had it, but I just don't.

Although, I did try it on my mom's shitty dell, maybe I should give it another shot on my PC... I'm sure it didn't help that it looked like butt.

twelve

I'm not dead
Well, I did the free trial, and quit after about an hour. Paying $14 a month to collect wolf pelts or what ever it was just doesn't seem all that enticing... I'd probably play it if I knew people who had it, but I just don't.

Although, I did try it on my mom's shitty dell, maybe I should give it another shot on my PC... I'm sure it didn't help that it looked like butt.
Lol. There are so many quests that are shit like collecting Pelts. That's just one way to play though. You can get all your experience in the battlegrounds and instances. You also gain a lot of money and equipment playing that way.

I think thats the thing I like most about WoW, there's no set way to play it. What one person may say is wrong is what another will say is right. There are obviously "better" ways to play it (quicker and more efficient) but there's nothing set in stone to say you have to play that way. It's definitely a case of go where you want and do what you want. I quite often pick up a quest, see what I have to do and then abandon it because it seems like a major bore. Unfortunately the first 10-20 levels you don't really have so much luxury for being picky as you wont have explored the map enough to have found additional areas to quest in.

I agree that paying a monthly fee put me off for so long but now that I look at the money I'm saving it's more than justified. I am still on the lookout for similar games that are free to play, hence why I'll be giving the Runes of Magic beta a try.

Seth

MD Party Room
The gfx for WOW have always looked for crap for me..

Noriyuke

Since HD, DLP, 1080i and 720p came into play.

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Since HD, DLP, 1080i and 720p came into play.

Just because we have those doesn't mean that graphics are a deciding factor. They matter sure, but you shouldn't just refuse a game because of the graphics. Most of the Wii games have horrid graphics and don't have 720p, 1080i or anything above 480p (which only a couple of games have), but you still see people with Wii games.

Noriyuke

Just because we have those doesn't mean that graphics are a deciding factor. They matter sure, but you shouldn't just refuse a game because of the graphics. Most of the Wii games have horrid graphics and don't have 720p, 1080i or anything above 480p (which only a couple of games have), but you still see people with Wii games.

Yeh, that was more or less an example of the mindset most people today have in mind, i know my brother in law wouldn't touch a wii at all if people hadn't brought up the idea of it being "fun." He wouldn't know that word unless his wife, my sister, brought it up to him once, if it wasnt for that, he would stick his 1080i LCD HTDV experience with his 360, and enjoy his 25inch HDTV computer monitor playing silkroad on 420p on windows vista.

SO i would have to say, to a large group of people, it is a deciding factor, maybe to a group of the same size or even larger, it could be different, i dont know, i do know that i know of only 3 people have nintendo wii's while i know over 40 people with Xbox 360's and only 2 with a PS3. So in my life, from my perspective, i see people that do like high definition as their gaming choice.

NYYFAN

All these for Black Friday deals

Dead Space $30 at Target(Bought myself)
Heavenly Sword $20
Mk vs DC Universe $40
Midnight Club LA $40

Last three were all bought off amazon. I asked my parents to order me the last three for xmas and I am fairly confident that they did.

May pick up Motorstorm PR for $40 at Best Buy this week

Seth

MD Party Room
Well I got none of those games I list cus I dident have a ride to gamestop...But I went to the mall today and got 2 games....

Folklore for a steal of 20 bucks and Disgaea DS for another 20 bucks..2 really great Rbg I cant wait to digg into them/

Also think about get Dragon Ball: Origins..