• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What phone do you use?

Seth

MD Party Room
s//[qimg]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41viLHJkWBL._SS400_.jpg[/qimg]/

Why not just get the s30 of the older one?

afiser

LG VX10000

lg_vx10000_verizon_z1.jpg

gawd i hate LG

Dan

Contributor
Sony Ericsson K800i.

I'm happy with it. I don't want to buy anything that i don't particularly need. I'll get a more up to date phone out when my phone breaks.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Samsung Impression

It supposedly has the brightest screen in North America, and it definitely is bright. The touch screen is decent, the OS itself is usable but frustratingly locked-down and not customizable. The keyboard is great and there's no special data plan needed.

Overall I really like it for the functions I use it for (calling/texting).

Seth

MD Party Room
I stole my little sisters new rumor 2 and gave her my rumor 1... Got to wait till December for my upgrade.

eldiablov

Contributor
lol, i'm still using a k700i. For the simple reason that it's near indestructible and I never actually use it enough to make an upgrade.

Riorio99

I've recently downgraded from a Samsung D900i to a Samsung E1120.

It doesn't have a camera, doesn't play MP3's, and only has one Soduku game. Its dirt cheap, but it does the job. And it has the radical feature of making and receiving phone calls.

Seth

MD Party Room
My phone cant do that.

Bran

Yell
I'm using a PEBL right now. it's broken and 4 years old, but my other phone is in multiple pieces.

Sullivan

Finally proud to say that I have something better then my old razr.

I got the new Tmobile Dash 3G. I got it 2 days before it came out.

LocutusEstBorg

I got an SE P990i. Old but useful. My primary use of the phone is to block spam. I have to use a combination of THREE filtering/anti-spam apps to get the final filtering rule chain that I desire. (Blacklist all unknown number SMSs but only mute the ringer for unknown calls. White list all contacts but block SMSs from some contacts and mute the ringer for some contacts. White list SMSs from some numbers NOT in contacts (I don't want those names in my contacts :p) while calls from them would still be muted.)

AFAIK there isn't a combination of anti-spam applications on any other platform that will allow me to set up a rule list to achieve the above. The P990i is a Symbian UIQ3 phone. I wanted an S60 phone but I couldn't find anti-spam apps which could do my complete rule set.

Yes I'm psycho and socially retarded.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I've recently downgraded from a Samsung D900i to a Samsung E1120.

It doesn't have a camera, doesn't play MP3's, and only has one Soduku game. Its dirt cheap, but it does the job. And it has the radical feature of making and receiving phone calls.

:O

I don't know if my phone can do that... :\
Have to go check

EDIT: HOLY SHIT, I CAN MAKE PHONE CALLS :D
THIS IS AWESOME :D

Ragnarok

Nokia 1600