• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What's your favourite food?

Slasher

Suck It
All human's have 5 distinct senses. We have the ability to see, to smell, to hear, to feel, and most importantly we have the ability to TASTE. With this ability in combination with others, eating is an activity performed to stimulate our senses and to enjoy the experience of taste.
We love to eat.

People's preferences in any type of situation often differ. The same applies to our taste preferences. Some may enjoy the spicy sizzle of your mouth after downing 10 ultra suicide hot wings, or some may enjoy the more sweeter things in life such as cake and ice cream. Which are you?

If you could survive solely off one single food item/meal & drink, without worrying of your health or how to obtain it, what would you ultimately choose?

Discuss the best foods you can come up with. Describe what they taste like. Push your preferences upon others. The discussion doesn't necessarily have to be limited to what you would settle on surviving off of.

DISCUSS FOOD.

~

I myself would probably settle upon something spicy. I love hot things :D spicy hot chicken wings are fuckin awesome and they make me sweat. Yet at the same time, I also enjoy the deliciousness of a gigantic juicy bacon and cheese burger. It would certainly be a hard choice if I were to survive off of one item.

As far as drinks go, Coke. Definitely. I would have it no other way.

twelve

I'm not dead
One of my favourites is stolen straight from your post.

3 favourites:

Bacon and Cheese burger.
Peppered steak.
Chilli Con Carne.

Bran

Yell
My favorite thing to consume is Monster Coffee. (or Blue Monster or just straight up strong black coffee)

Second would be Extremely hot boneless chicken wings with a ranch/blue cheese mix to slather them in.

Third would be hard salami and cream cheese on a onion bagel.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Some of my favorites:

beer marinated tenderloin steak
lobster (no butter)
cold pizza

Serideth

For myself I'd have to say a massive T-bone steak done on the bbq with no sauce and nice and rare. I also love home made pizza (have no time for the crap people buy in the shops. Another fav of mine would be lemon soul (the fish) with some butter.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Yeah I'm big on sea food in general; scallops, oysters, escargot (snails), clams etc. When it comes to fish I especially love salmon.

@Tenchitsu - the fish is spelled sole in case you were curious.

Slasher

Suck It
z357x said:
My favorite thing to consume is Monster Coffee. (or Blue Monster or just straight up strong black coffee)
This?
93864951ki5.jpg

I've been downing these habitually for the past few days

I'm not big on seafood or fish myself. More of a steak/beef guy. I used to work in the meat department at a grocery store, and seafood always smelled so gross and nasty. I also had to cut fish which I hated. One time somebody took frozen seafood medley and stuck it in one of the aisles behind stuff. It must've sat there for 2-3 days before it was discovered and that entire area of the store was disgusting.

Chathurga

Slasher said:
I also enjoy the deliciousness of a gigantic juicy bacon and cheese burger. It would certainly be a hard choice if I were to survive off of one item.

As far as drinks go, Coke. Definitely. I would have it no other way.

twelve said:
One of my favourites is stolen straight from your post.

Bacon and Cheese burger.

I expected Burgers to be there, I did not expect men of such fine taste to add the bacon.
Yeah a bacon cheese burger washed downed with coke is just so hard to beat, it's making me hungry right now. They are just so good.

Tender steak is up there too, it has to be well, well done though. Pink is disgusting on meat (no vagina jokes please).

Bran

Yell
Slasher said:
This?
[qimg]http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3352/93864951ki5.jpg[/qimg]

I've been downing these habitually for the past few days
YES. GIVE ME! BLOOD! POWER! MUST CONSUME!

GRATHAHAHAHAMUAHAHHEHEHEHEWAAAAA!

Serideth

NeilR said:
Yeah I'm big on sea food in general; scallops, oysters, escargot (snails), clams etc. When it comes to fish I especially love salmon.

@Tenchitsu - the fish is spelled sole in case you were curious.
Ohh thank you.

Yeah I love a lot of seafood myself, not so gone on oysters, but I like most shellfish like crab claws and king prawns ect.

Chathurga

Oh yeah crab is the shit. But no seafood betters prawns with marie rose sauce (aka Prawn cocktail), damn they are good.

prawncocktailrg2.jpg

Mmmmmmm.

twelve

I'm not dead
Sir_Axxewraith said:
Relentless > Monster Coffee.

It's griiim IMO.
Relentless is just a large red bull, it has the same side effects (quick burst of energy and then a caffeine crash). Monster keeps me buzzing for hours on end, so much so that it's actually a pretty scary drink. I do however like the taste of it, tastes a lot like V.

Anyway time for dinner. Good ol' steak tonight :D

Bran

Yell
twelve said:
Relentless is just a large red bull, it has the same side effects (quick burst of energy and then a caffeine crash). Monster keeps me buzzing for hours on end, so much so that it's actually a pretty scary drink. I do however like the taste of it, tastes a lot like V.

Anyway time for dinner. Good ol' steak tonight :D
Yeah I prefer monster cause I never come down off that shit.

But I don't crash much from caffeine anyway.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
None of those energy drinks seem to have any effect on me at all.

Anyway my favourite is and will always be macaroni and cheese.

Joey

Fried Rice... Specifically, Panda Express fried rice... I like it super dry and firm (pause), and panda express is the only place that does it right...

I imagine homemade would be the same, but I'm lazy, and not Chinese.

Moose

Meta Moose
Chathurga said:
Oh yeah crab is the shit. But no seafood betters prawns with marie rose sauce (aka Prawn cocktail), damn they are good.

[qimg]http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/522/prawncocktailrg2.jpg[/qimg]

Mmmmmmm.
My favourite seafood too.