• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What's your favourite food?

Scrambled eggs, beans, and tortillas... I find it delicious

I could totally survive in a little Mexican village, and I've only visited there once.

Slasher

Suck It
Mind explaining what an English breakfast is?

Moose

Meta Moose
Slasher said:
Mind explaining what an English breakfast is?
Probably the same as any breakfast you would have, just we call them English breakfast's... don't ask why, because I don't know why! :p

They usually consist of sausages, bacon, egg, beans, tomatoes, toast, hash browns and a healthy serving of ketchup. =D

LocutusEstBorg

As I get older I find myself repulsed by the thought of hogging stuff I really liked before.

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

None of those energy drinks seem to have any effect on me at all.
Me neither. Always thought they were a gimmick.

Like that Seinfeld episode where he talks about the soft drink commercials where they're on a beach with girls in bikinis spiking a volleyball and you're sitting on the couch holding the exact same drink.

Joey

These days, I'm a huge fan of Macaroni and Cheese, all the way from Kraft, to the multi-cheese baked stuff. It's the food of the gods.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Chicken alfredo hits the spot
Orange chicken & bbq pork with some chow mein and white rice
Cheese enchiladas with beans and rice with a big cup of horchata
A double cheeseburger with fries and a coke(no ice) from Tommy burgers
or just a simple cold, crisp cesar salad with a tad bit of ranch dressing

My taste and favorite food changes just about every day.

HerpDerp

Wubwubwub
If I had to live off any food/drinks, I think my top three would be:

Any kind of Sushi.
Pepsi.
And maybe some fruit snacks. :V

Zx30

Beto
I'm sure I posted a long time ago on this but Pizza is still by far my favorite food. It's convenient, easy to eat, and delicious. Lots of cheese and a moderate amount of beef makes me a happy man. <3

EDIT: A new addition though since a few years ago are those powder packets of flavor you insert into water bottles. Any brand. Any flavor. Fools my tastes into thinking I'm not drinking water but totally am! I've always struggled with drinking enough water and these things are most certainly a life safer! Currently holds #2 of my top favorite foods. Has even helped me lose weight without trying. Win Win Win and more win.

Stoyles

A nice medium-rare steak with bacon and mushrooms
is all I need to survive for the rest of my life. (not really, but you get the point)