• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

WTF PSP Gran Turismo has cockpit view

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
Yeah i did not believed it until i saw this video
psp grand turismo has a cockpit view
See yourself

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEUzLSeuY4A&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eqj%2Enet%2FJapan%2Dgetting%2DGran%2DTurismo%2DPSP%2D3000%2Dbundle%2Dnew%2Dvideo%2Dshows%2Doff%2DGT%2DPSP%2Dcockpit%2Dview%2Fpg%2F49%2Faid%2F133968&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
but i did not see a stearing wheel

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Lawl, it also has GT1 tracks. High Speed Ring FTW.

Dan

Contributor
i did not believed it either.

Couldn't give a shit tbh, I hate that view. Then again, what are you so exited about? It's not as if it's rarely seen in games.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Yeah it looks about on par with GT3 . Which is pretty good for a psp game

GT3 was an early PS2 game.... this is a late PSP game...there's no surprise that they are comparable in visual quality

twelve

I'm not dead
the psp pretty powerfull still so i dont really see what is special about being able to render that. considering some other graphicaly heavy games for the system. but i dunno.
Take into account that this PSP game has more cars in it than Forza 3. More rendered cockpits than a full 360 game.

Sure it's still not the most amazing thing ever but it's definitely impressive what Polyphony have managed to fit onto a 1.8GB medium.

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
i think the cockpit view does not even have a steering in it,it will be cockpit view from inside but no driver hands steering gear its just like inside a phoneboot

because they cannot put 800 cars with diff cockpit views in 1.8gb

Correct me if i am wrong

xploren

Contributor
i think the cockpit view does not even have a steering in it,it will be cockpit view from inside but no driver hands steering gear its just like inside a phoneboot

because they cannot put 800 cars with diff cockpit views in 1.8gb

Correct me if i am wrong

There was a steering wheel in the video, you just couldn't see it very well because of the lighting.

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
There was a steering wheel in the video, you just couldn't see it very well because of the lighting.

So u are saying 800 cars=800 cockpits

if u are right i think the size of the game will exceed 2gb

Max UMD is capacity=2.2gb i read it somewhere