• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

XenForo migration

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
The option is there though..

Well now it's showing up. It wasn't when I refreshed after you said to. Weird stuff.

Seth

MD Party Room
Looking nice so much more smooth to scroll threw.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
You guys should check the editing post function, it's kinda broken and doesn't allow for post editing.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
You guys should check the editing post function, it's kinda broken and doesn't allow for post editing.
Can you be more specific as to what you experienced? I've done some editing already with no problems.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Can you be more specific as to what you experienced? I've done some editing already with no problems.

Sorry should have been more specific.

The maximum time to allow us to edit a post is 0 minutes. Therefore we can't edit a post after making it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Sorry should have been more specific.

The maximum time to allow us to edit a post is 0 minutes. Therefore we can't edit a post after making it.

That explains it then. Will get this fixed.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Oooooooh, fancy.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Just a heads up that I'll be working on the eXo Default skin to merge in some neat functionality within the style framework that we used to create the MfM throwback skin.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
K so the eXo Default is merged in which allows us to enable/disable things across all our skins. Right now you'll see that you can hide the sidebar on the main forum listing and there's also an "Infinity Color" section for logged in users which lets you modify some colors for yourself!

Additional changes include category collapsing and sticky threads are better defined.

Alex

Actually kinda sorry to bump this, but after searching on how to change my sig, i came across this thread and user group permissions. Is enabled for the developer usergroup? Cause its not at the top on my profile :(