• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Zx30's Photos.

Adiuvo

Those are great. The dragonfly one looks professional.

Zx30

Beto
Small update izzle.

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM EST ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 12:16 PM EST ----------

One more ^_^

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM EST ----------

Even more updates omfg waffles!

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I really like "Invisible Trail", I find it's an interesting image. The lizard ones are well done too; all very crisp shots.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
You're welcome :)

I shouldn't critique since I doubt I could do better but since you asked there's really only one I don't like of your current selection, the Ducks sunset; I think it might be too much contrast.

Scorned

I check it everytime you update but i don't usually post :/

Good pix, i really like all the smaller perspective type ones you have (like the ants and the lizards).

Zx30

Beto
Yeah I'm starting to like taking pictures of small things. Just because I've never seen them up close and stuff. Really opens my mind a little on how big the world is to other creatures.

Also added one more. It's a humming bird. I wanted to get closer but couldn't. It kept flying away. IT WAS F'ing FAST!!! Not as impressive as the others, but meh. There it is ;)

twelve

I'm not dead
Wow seriously impressed with the Humming Bird and the latest one.

Also I haven't forgotten about the photo competitions. They'll be back by October at the latest. I promise.

Zx30

Beto
It's cool :p. I'm having fun entertaining mah self :).

Thanks for the comment though buddy!
You should submit some more picture yourself. You did a fine job in the monthly contests.

But also thanks for the update on the contest. Look forward to it ;)

twelve

I'm not dead
I have actually got some new pictures that I've not uploaded yet. They're all of my car though which will bore a lot of people as that seems to be the only pictures I ever seem to post lately. lol

Might upload them later on when I'm at home.