• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] 5.03 TIFF Hello World

Status
Not open for further replies.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
thanks man, seems like a lot of ppl are becoming fiends because of this unhackable psp's

world peace to all; to all the ones that created these great exploit and hacks kudos to you guys; for me i'm still waiting for the fix, and still playing the demo games and only 1 UMD(naruto ultimate ninja heroes)

No need to thank me for the help ;) Communities are all about that :p

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Please remain on topic and if you want to dicuss the HEN in more detail we have a thread for that here: Tiff Exploit - HEN Discussion - M for Mature Forums

I've deleted a post and will delete more if necessary

Moose Edit: There are so many posts in this thread being made about the HEN that I will now be deleting them without private messaging the poster with details of why or a link to the HEN Discussion Thread. Don't be surprised if other members of staff also choose to do this. Please use the thread above to discuss HEN. This thread is for the TIFF exploit.

If your post has been deleted it is probably because it either contributes nothing to the discussion or concerns the HEN.

summer
Well you're a fucking ungrateful shit now aren't you? In fact, how about you give me your mac address so I can let systemctrl completely bar you from ever using your PSP again?

Like I keep having to repeat myself to all those filthly pirate, there will be NO ISO LOADER, NO POPS PATCHING infact, I'm so fucking fed up of all the emails begging for ISO's that I'm going to put security in HEN so you can never make an ISO loader with ease.

Trust me, I'm going to make it as difficult as possible to reach 1.

DAVEE,,don't be so angry,,,,,you can do your own things,,,do your best,,WE psper will Support you...

ForgottenHero

so this hen not useful
this hen noting anything!
no iso loader
no psx emu
no
no
damn
i hope dax and team m33 fully hacked 88v3 , 90v2

Well...this HEN is more than you will make!
You ONLY WANTS LEECH, PLAY PIRATED GAMES, etc

Davee will make a great HEN, he dont care if you use it or not, but if you are a legal game user why dont say your psp mac address to Davee? OH, i know...because you WILL USE THE HEN anyways!

Anyways...if you want a ISO Loader...ok, make you one! :angry:

Alien

First of all I dont blame anyone here for whining and getting upset over not having an ISO loader in this new HEN,for that is pretty much the reason ppl have CFW.But we all have to respect Davee's decision that he is not implanting one and he made that very clear.So i suggest ppl who are pming,emaling and posting on this forum to Davee jst give up,all ur doing is spamming.

Also remember.If Davee will not implant an iso loader into this new HEN,there will be other Devs that will.Davee may not support piracy but trust me there are Devs out there that dont care.

(Alien AKA OMG HACKS)

ShadowFax

First of all I dont blame anyone here for whining and getting upset over not having an ISO loader in this new HEN,for that is pretty much the reason ppl have CFW.But we all have to respect Davee's decision that he is not implanting one and he made that very clear.So i suggest ppl who are pming,emaling and posting on this forum to Davee jst give up,all ur doing is spamming.

Also remember.If Davee will not implant an iso loader into this new HEN,there will be other Devs that will.Davee may not support piracy but trust me there are Devs out there that dont care.

(Alien AKA OMG HACKS)

see this post
M for Mature Forums - View Single Post - [RELEASE] 5.03 TIFF Hello World
davee say """I'm going to put security in HEN so you can never make an ISO loader with ease."""

Alien

My point exactly "WITH EASE"...

Meaning it is not impossible to make one.

Alien

I agree...

Its just annoying seeing ppl beg over and over again.

DreamShore

Well... Actually I've got something about the tiff exploit...

Is it possible that someone tell me about the mechanism of it. I have been wondering why it shuts down my psp every time... PSP crushes whenever there is a user-mode exception...?

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
The tiff exploit is essentially making use of a commonly occurring form of code weakness known as a buffer overflow. The image essentially hides code which attempts to force all the memory to be used and swap out data stored in memory in such a way to gain a pointer to a location you're typically not permitted access under normal operation.

ch0801

ch0801
Damn...!
1. Format MS
2. Reset to default configuration.
3. Try again
100% work every time i try.

1 & 2
I have done, but every time I hang on that picture and shut down itself
my PSP is PSP-1000, not 3000

dudericious

Well you're a fucking ungrateful shit now aren't you? In fact, how about you give me your mac address so I can let systemctrl completely bar you from ever using your PSP again?

Like I keep having to repeat myself to all those filthly pirate, there will be NO ISO LOADER, NO POPS PATCHING infact, I'm so fucking fed up of all the emails begging for ISO's that I'm going to put security in HEN so you can never make an ISO loader with ease.

Trust me, I'm going to make it as difficult as possible to reach 1.

Such anger.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Such anger.
Let's make this the last time it's brought up please.

The fact is, it's not easy being in the limelight, so it's understandably frustrating to be dedicated to working towards a release date and having to also be made subject of scrutiny and misguided requests based on misinformation.

I know it's been said before but patience really is a virtue.

Status
Not open for further replies.