• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

LAST.FM who uses it?

Fives

Who uses last.fm? I'm interested in seeing what everyone has for music listening habits :)

post your last.fms so we can all be friends.

here's mine: http://www.last.fm/user/liftthesky

Fives

Ah low compatibility, only one band in common (Hollywood Undead) and I only sorta like one of their songs. Musically we are completely different :p

Chathurga's Music Profile - Users at Last.fm

Haha, woah yeah I don't even know 90% of the musicians and such that you listen to, kinda cool to see how far our music tastes are apart lol. I'm not big into Hollywood Undead either though as of recently they've grown on me a bit more.

The Teej

Also know as The Tjalian
I've only just discovered Last.fm properly, and well, it feels way too bulky and "commercial" to me :(

I personally use Spotify and Playlist.com. Spotify is an iTunes-esque app which allows you to stream ad-supported music for free. An ad appears at the bottom, and there's an occasional advert just like the radio, but it's fine. The music streams very nicely. Playlist.com is like last.fm, but in my opinion has a cleaner and more dynamic interface.

Fives

I've only just discovered Last.fm properly, and well, it feels way too bulky and "commercial" to me :(

I personally use Spotify and Playlist.com. Spotify is an iTunes-esque app which allows you to stream ad-supported music for free. An ad appears at the bottom, and there's an occasional advert just like the radio, but it's fine. The music streams very nicely. Playlist.com is like last.fm, but in my opinion has a cleaner and more dynamic interface.

Well I like how I get recommended artists and such on last.fm (maybe those others you mentioned do that also) but there's just so many artists that are kept track of on here and lots of times i find new bands that i like. :D

The Teej

Also know as The Tjalian
Well I like how I get recommended artists and such on last.fm (maybe those others you mentioned do that also) but there's just so many artists that are kept track of on here and lots of times i find new bands that i like. :D

You don't get recommended artists, however, a lot of users' playlists end up having new bands that you've never heard of before. I've found out about a fair few bands that I hadn't heard of before thanks to Playlist.com.

Joey

Nice! someone with a few of the same interests lol. That's really weird about the stefy thing, maybe someone dl'd the song on your computer and looped it or something, or you did by accident? I dont' see how that could've happend. :huh:

Pretty much everybody we have in common are bands that my sister listens to, actually... That "DeeEffEss" account was from when me and my sister shared a computer. That's why I've never heard of half the people.

Although, I never knew my sister liked Prince, which is kind of rad, because I don't have any Prince on my computer o_O... In fact, I need to fix that right now.

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM EST ----------

Spotify isn't available in the US, what the fuck?

Fives

Pretty much everybody we have in common are bands that my sister listens to, actually... That "DeeEffEss" account was from when me and my sister shared a computer. That's why I've never heard of half the people.

Although, I never knew my sister liked Prince, which is kind of rad, because I don't have any Prince on my computer o_O... In fact, I need to fix that right now.

I'm a long time fan of Glassjaw, though I haven't listened to them since I last reset my last.fm, I kinda wore them out. I'm still hoping for a new CD though.

daryl palumbo is the man

Chathurga

Your musical compatibility with DFSVegas is Very High

Music you have in common includes Gnarls Barkley, Flight of the Conchords, The Lonely Island, Atmosphere and Girl Talk.

Well I did not see that coming o.o

Spotify isn't available in the US, what the fuck?

Finally something we get and you guys don't :p

Joey

I'm a long time fan of Glassjaw, though I haven't listened to them since I last reset my last.fm, I kinda wore them out. I'm still hoping for a new CD though.

daryl palumbo is the man

Man God sir... Man God :D

As you can see, I can't stop listening to that song they released a couple months ago, "You Think You're John Fucking Lennon"...

Oh, and fuck you Chath... Hard, and in the butt.