• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adiuvo

They still should show up, just not run. So you probably installed it wrong.

HEN-A

Contributer
Read my post on page 192 :).

It should clarify your question :).

HEN-A

Contributer
I read it! And thanks!!

No problem :D.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM EST ----------

CW CHEAT should work with HEN right??

Adiuvo

No problem :D.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM EST ----------

CW CHEAT should work with HEN right??
CWCheat is a plugin and won't be supported right away. Maybe later though.
Would we be able to use EBOOTs for some ps1 games? I really want to play RE2 on my psp. :(
POPS won't work via HEN, so that's a no. Official PSX games will however.

Larry604428

Would we be able to use EBOOTs for some ps1 games? I really want to play RE2 on my psp. :(
yes after you install custom firmware(if davee implements that, not to sure since he doesnt condone piracy which is about all the cfw are), but that will only be available on the phat(1k) and slim(2k) models except the ta-88v3 and the lites since their preipl has not been hacked YET

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
POPS won't work via HEN, so that's a no. Official PSX games will however.

Sooo, that means, i would go out, buy the games. And then what? Just be as simple as possible. Or message me. Thnks!

HEN-A

Contributer
Thanks for your help Adviuo :).

Somehow I feel I have asked this already(apologies if I did) but custom sounds and custom game launches are plugins right??

HEN-A

Contributer
Oh sorry :blushing:.

Thanks as well Larry :).

Adiuvo

Sooo, that means, i would go out, buy the games. And then what? Just be as simple as possible. Or message me. Thnks!

By official PSX games I meant the ones bought from the Playstation Store, not the actual disks. Sony still hasn't made a way to convert them =/

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
By official PSX games I meant the ones bought from the Playstation Store, not the actual disks. Sony still hasn't made a way to convert them =/

Damn. :/ if i would to make an account would it update my system. Cuz i really dont want to.

Thirstycow

Does this also mean that if people crack the way sony is making the 'official' psone game work on OFW then devs will be able to make psone games work on the psp then...

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM EST ----------

since the psone games require a unique ID, and HEN allow unsigned code, then we shud be able to do that, sorry i have no dev exp

aeridus

So from what I can tell CFW won't work on the PSP 3000... making stuff like CWCheat not an option. Is there anything that isn't CFW-dependent that will be able to run on the HEN and provide some kind of cheating system? Action Replay certainly won't work either, what with the "Lite Blue Tool" fiasco.

TRFyuki

MessageBoxA No License!
So from what I can tell CFW won't work on the PSP 3000... making stuff like CWCheat not an option. Is there anything that isn't CFW-dependent that will be able to run on the HEN and provide some kind of cheating system? Action Replay certainly won't work either, what with the "Lite Blue Tool" fiasco.

The LiteBlueTool is useless until DAX figures something out with it... and even then, DAX might figure out that the LBT is ulimately useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.