• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyseah

pcstalljr, very good job. Helping people who keep asking the same questions over and over again, that's some rude work to do! xD

So yeah, that's nice.

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
I couldn't have said it any better way.He has school in the morning, and I hear from other people that right now they're doing finals (which are really important exams) so I can't imagine Davee skipping school for us.

exactly *jumps for joy* "YAY im not the only person on this thread that knows what there talking about haha"

TheRealBarra

dave is at school, think when he'll come home first he trys to fix the last bug with kmod hb's and it doesnt matter if he fix it or not he would release the hen in the evening.
if he doesnt fix the bug he would release in a few days an update for hen.

jeerum

PeeruEnn
dave is at school, think when he'll come home first he trys to fix the last bug with kmod hb's and it doesnt matter if he fix it or not he would release the hen in the evening.
if he doesnt fix the bug he would release in a few days an update for hen.
where you get this info, if you have no source, dont speak !

pcstalljr

where you get this info, if you have no source, dont speak !

"if you have no proof, you have no right." his proof is a few pages back. wheres your proof that he has no source?

hint hint: be quick to judge here. people arent going to be friendly.

-----added-----
davee is on :D hes home?

and wow...do you check his status every 2 sec or somthing. they just said that on IRC.

pcstalljr

EDIT:
05:12 Wally and you how are you going with the ever so long hen
05:12 hibbyware Hello there
05:12 Davee Wally: it's done
05:13 Davee I'm just cleaning it up and writing an article really

be happy. thats just now on IRC

Jolan

Devil Trigger'd
See? I told you it would be released on Tuesday, a long time ago in this thread.Nobody believed me, as that Tuesday had passes, but I have trust in Davee xD

jeerum

PeeruEnn
EDIT:
05:12 Wally and you how are you going with the ever so long hen
05:12 hibbyware Hello there
05:12 Davee Wally: it's done
05:13 Davee I'm just cleaning it up and writing an article really

be happy. thats just now on IRC

Thanks, that good new, i go and take my psp and connect with my pc :)

Jolan

Devil Trigger'd
Davee said he's adding plugins to the HEN! Woo Hoo! That will probably happen in a future update though, also Network Update will be allowed to DL the latest HEN instead of OFW.
I <3 IRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.