• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEN-A

Contributer
I posted the link above it should work now :).

andrei0831

what version of daedalus is the most stable for this Hen? me i got the full version of beta 2 but when i start the game it freezes

carsolin

what version of mario kart did you people use? mine crashes on mario kart U (!).

HEN-A

Contributer
Sure once it is out.

MadBiker

Outsider
This "unofficial" fix was a pretty bad move in my opinion. Ppl should have waited for the official fix that already had been announced. Taking someone elses work, altering it and re-releasing it is pretty lame if done without the consent of the author.

HEN-A

Contributer
Sound effects are bad with Secret of Evermore so far.

Draco

Never say never...
I can't play any game on daedalusx64 beta 2. Freezes when I start emulate.
For wlan bug: "Virtual Globe" is successfully connects internet. No problem.
PSP-MAPS can't connect.

HEN-A

Contributer
I will just wait patiently for the offical Fix and hopefull there wont be more retrictions on it.

Hyper

Hey guys, I have a psp 1001 with ofw 5.03 and I can't get hen to work. I put the Phat folder in psp photos and the bin in ms root. But my psp just freezes and shuts off. i even used the slim folder. Any suggestions?

HEN-A

Contributer
Keep trying you will get it :).

Any update from Davee on IRC??

Shadow-wolf

I'm pretty sick to play Kaizo Mario on PSP.

One last question; How do I select a game on the NES emulator menu? Thank Jolan for making me pay attention it searches in GAME150 folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.