• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What phone do you use?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just got my new phone in the mail today :) It's the HTC Touch Pro from Verizon. So far I love it, although haven't activated it yet and don't have a screen protector for it yet so I will not be using it much until my protector comes in

Slasher

Suck It
I got that phone I was talking about earlier for Christmas yesterday :D
The Nokia N95 8 gig. I'm absolutely loving it so far, everything just looks and acts so perfect with it. My expectations were far less than what it has delivered.

Here's some pics of it
nokia-n95-8gb-test45243.jpg

nokia-n95-8gb-dlna45593.jpg

nokia-n95-8gb93080.jpg

NEvolution

Latest addition. Nokia 5800 XpressMusic (top)

p1000088ng3.jpg

Seth

MD Party Room
Dam can I get one of your phones man...Why are you buying all these anywaY?

NEvolution

Cause I actually use them. And I sell them when I get bored of them anyway. Which is quite often lol.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Cause I actually use them. And I sell them when I get bored of them anyway. Which is quite often lol.

Can I say "WTF"? How can you afford to get those phones, they're pretty expensive without plans...I guess if you have the money, why not but I'm sure you can find better ways to spend it

NEvolution

Can I say "WTF"? How can you afford to get those phones, they're pretty expensive without plans...I guess if you have the money, why not but I'm sure you can find better ways to spend it
My trick is...well it's not really a trick but...buy low, sell high (or at least slightly higher).
After following the trend with a few lowly phones that net greater profits you can start to play with the nicer ones. After all, I started it all with a W810 (which I modded to great extents).

And yea, I'm probably gonna ease off soon and start saving for the summer where I'll put it towards modding/improving my car lol.
You sound like me, haha. i've been through 5 phones since august.
lol i think i've been through 8-9 :p

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
My trick is...well it's not really a trick but...buy low, sell high (or at least slightly higher).
After following the trend with a few lowly phones that net greater profits you can start to play with the nicer ones. After all, I started it all with a W810 (which I modded to great extents).

And yea, I'm probably gonna ease off soon and start saving for the summer where I'll put it towards modding/improving my car lol.

lol i think i've been through 8-9 :p
I decided to stop after I sold my e71. or at least limit myself to one or two phone changes a year....my goal is to manage my money better starting next year.

Sullivan

I really hate t-mobile, all there phones suck!

@Noriko, I am loving your avatar.

eighty4

I'm looking for a new phone and something elegant and doesn't run heavily on WinMo. Any suggestions are welcome.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I really hate t-mobile, all there phones suck!

@Noriko, I am loving your avatar.

Dude, just get an unlocked GSM phone. I have t-mobile and only ever once used a t-mobile branded phone. That was when I was a tool and thought it would be a good idea to buy the most overrated phone they have (sidekick)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'm looking for a new phone and something elegant and doesn't run heavily on WinMo. Any suggestions are welcome.

What's your carrier? I personally love WinMo (although it was better in the early 2000's sadly, it's still solid but I find that support for it from developers has decreased leaving with little to no new applications that are enjoyable since I left)

eighty4

What's your carrier? I personally love WinMo (although it was better in the early 2000's sadly, it's still solid but I find that support for it from developers has decreased leaving with little to no new applications that are enjoyable since I left)

AT&T, but if my plan goes smoothly, I should be on T-Mobile before February.

Playboy

heh, i just bought a new Sony Ericsson S302 three days ago. It's pretty awesome. This is how it looks like :
se-s302-01.jpg