• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What phone do you use?

eighty4

I'm considering getting a new phone and getting the 32GB iPod TOuch. I don't like this iPhone as much as I should - it's becoming my PSP and collecting dust.

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
I've been using the LG Chocolate (1st gen) for 2 years now. Hopefully I should be getting the LG enV2 or Voyager for Christmas.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
anybody know the name f that phone with the comercial that has ozzy osbourne in it. i thought it seemed cool but i forgot the name of it.

Seth

MD Party Room

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
How did you break it?

Back when I had an iphone it was fucking indestructible.

Its more easy for guys to brake things not only items but bones body parts and ligaments as well.

vanden said:
OZZY OSBOURNE Phone Salesman - Video on Demand - Metal Injection

You mean that?

It called the samsung propel...

I not a major fan of that phone..Get the pantech matrix way better..

Ill check that out but i saw the commercial with the talking thumbs
Anoyingto say the least.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
Did you just say Steven/Noriko was a girl? Oh lawdy.

uhm thought it was a girl from the picture sorry.
i didnt come here to insult anyone.

Slasher

Suck It
I'm almost positive that I'm getting a Nokia N95 8 gig for Christmas. It turns out that it's like $450 though which sucks, but not a huge surprise there. And that price is even after me being half way into my 3 year term. It really does seem like an incredible phone though, all of the reviews I've read rate it as nothing less than awesome.
It sports 8 gigs of internal flash memory (excellent for storing photos, videos, music, whatever), great mp3 capabilities with dedicated buttons (also radio), 5 megapixel camera taking beautiful high quality shots, built in GPS with built in free map software, great slick screen which is also a decent size (240x320 pixels), office document viewer, sliding phone design, has TV out cables so I can do things on the TV. I mean, it really sounds like the perfect phone. The only thing I somewhat dislike is the chunkiness of it, but the overall design and features definitely trumps that.

I can't wait to get it. I'm going to have to fork out $200 of my own money though to help my parents out when getting it for me.

I've probably mentioned about this phone in here already, but now I actually plan on getting it :)

Noriyuke

LG Chocolate 3! One of the best music phones from Verizon Wireless (US) in my opinion. It's the first flip chocolate with a large external display, 3.5mm headphone jack, stereo bluetooth, 2MP camera and a FM transmitter:

[qimg]http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0e431JOaHT4Qe/610x.jpg[/qimg]

Holy crap ipaq, i didnt even know they had one of these puppies out, i miss verizon now :(

As for the phone i have:
blackberry-8820-01.jpg

The 8820, no camera, but i dont need one, just post some pics from my 7 megapixel camera post em somewhere and upload em to my blackberry, decent sized screen and so far due to t-mobiles restrictions supports 4GB, my stepdads at&t one supports up to 32GB.

CASHMON3Y

I have some crappy phone my mom bought me. It came with our family plan. It doesnt even support ringtones... :( I never use a phone though.

Noriyuke

me either really, but its starting to become a necessity, the more and more the people i know stray away from computing the more and more they move into spending money to be comfortable. So i know have to conform to them to stay in touch and use them to bend them to my evil will.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Holy crap ipaq, i didnt even know they had one of these puppies out, i miss verizon now :(

As for the phone i have:
[qimg]http://www.qwertyphones.com/images/archives/blackberry-8820-01.jpg[/qimg]

The 8820, no camera, but i dont need one, just post some pics from my 7 megapixel camera post em somewhere and upload em to my blackberry, decent sized screen and so far due to t-mobiles restrictions supports 4GB, my stepdads at&t one supports up to 32GB.

I actually just ordered a new phone although I had to pay full retail price for it to do so. I will post a review of it in a few days (hopefully with video).