• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

General Feedback

EvilSeph

Administrator
Please post front page content requests in our Happy New Year 2009 thread as that is the one we are monitoring for content coverage requests. Please also include examples of the type of content you would like us to cover, so that we know exactly what you are referring to.

Thanks for the suggestion :)

EvilSeph

Administrator
At that time is wasent working but seems fine now.

Where it would so something like this

But it doesnt matter now...

Bump:
fast

Bump:
fast

Bump: One more test.

Bump: One more test.

Bump: Wait I think it still doing it

[qimg]http://item.slide.com/r/1/114/i/mKs2zIdXzT_4wbqZjhylmzgNtZxBfDs6/[/qimg]

I am on Firefox 3.04 on Vista if you need to know.

Bump: Wait I think it still doing it

[qimg]http://item.slide.com/r/1/114/i/mKs2zIdXzT_4wbqZjhylmzgNtZxBfDs6/[/qimg]

I am on Firefox 3.04 on Vista if you need to know.

You'll be happy to know I've fixed this bug, so you can stop testing for it. :p

Thanks for the bug report!

NOTE: When you double post from quick reply, it will show as if you have made a new post. It will only merge your posts once you've refreshed the page (well, you'll only be able to see that it has been merged once you refresh, but it has already been merged).

Seth

MD Party Room
Woot

Additional Comment:
Woot test!

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
If you don't have a prefix for a thread it puts No Prefix in the tags.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Thanks for notifying but it's something we're aware of; tried everything available to prevent the auto tagging from including it (except for turning off prefix tagging altogether) but with no success so far.

Chathurga

If you want I can work out a patch for the plugin. I have a test forum on my computer so I could just fix it there and tell you what works.

Slasher

Suck It
Here's a tiny suggestion that might be worth looking into...

First off, I don't know whether it's just because of the skin I'm using or what (I'm using mfm_dark), but anyways... Using QJ as an example (most forums do this), you know how threads with many views end up having an orangey/red indicator beside the thread name? And likewise, threads with barely any views just had the same generic blue indicator. Well I'm not totally sure whether this is implemented here as it's not particularly easy to spot, but perhaps making it more prominent would be a wise suggestion? I found this to be extremely helpful when spotting threads that have many views and are some of the more "popular" threads

The indicators in general here seem pretty insignificant and I have no idea what they are meaning to indicate, so maybe making it a little more eye-friendly would be helpful?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I agree that the "hot" threads look on the Dark theme does not do much to draw your attention. It's easier to spot on the Light theme where the actual folder symbol used will turn from blue to red once the thread reaches a certain size.

Slasher

Suck It
After trying out mfm_light, I definitely see the distinction there. Sorry I didn't bother trying mfm_light I was just too lazy to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and change it, so I wrote a post about it instead (which doesn't make too much sense lazy-wise, but whatever)

I guess a little image editing for mfm_dark if possible would be cool. Btw, which skin is the default?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
The dark is what is defaultly displayed when first coming here, but we will continue to roll with a light and dark theme for people who have preferences based off that. (I only use the light theme.)

We should be able to tweak the dark theme to make the hot thread distinction a little more noticeable. I don't see a problem with that.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
We should be able to tweak the dark theme to make the hot thread distinction a little more noticeable. I don't see a problem with that.
Just a matter of taking the time. We've been picking away at things a little at a time; in the case of mfm_light I had taken the time to review all of the thread status images before we rolled out (mostly because the originals sucked and the pack we decided to use was incomplete). mfm_dark's cerebrum set has some obvious reused cases making locked threads really the only stand out.

EvilSeph

Administrator

I've updated the Auto Thread Tagger plugin. (no prefix) should no longer be auto-tagged.

Let us know if this isn't the case.

Thanks for the bug report!

Edit: For those of you with periods in your name, I've fixed the MfM Chat. You should be able to join us now. :)

Seth

MD Party Room
I hate the new placement of the new post link.... Can you move it back..

Joey

Why do you hate it? It's a 1/2"-1" move to the left with your mouse hand. I think you can handle that.

I keep accidentally hitting "MFM live", because New posts used to be in the same place it was on QJ... Just used to it being there...

I don't give shit though, I'll get used to it. It is funny that I keep doing it.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Why do you hate it? It's a 1/2"-1" move to the left with your mouse hand. I think you can handle that.

It's like 2" for me and on most sites the New Posts link is right where MfM Live is, I too have been almost hitting MfM Live at this point but I can get used to it

Seth

MD Party Room
Woot it back to where it should be...

Additional Comment:
2r409yd.png