• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

General Feedback

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Uhhh, another note, when you apply, and are accepted or declined from a moderated usergroup, there are no notifications. Could you perhaps send a short PM to the applicant or something? I mean, its a tiny problem and it doesn't really matter, but it could help a bit.
We don't have publicly joinable usergroups so what exactly are you referring to? social groups?

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Yeah, Sorry, my bad. I meant social groups.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I'll have to investigate more but so far I see no such option relating to social groups.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Mmmkay. As I said, it's only a small issue, but I thought it could be of some use to us. It just came to mind, because I requested to join a social group about a week ago and forgot about it until now; I'd been accepted, but there was no sort of notification, when I thought there would have been. :neutral:

twelve

I'm not dead
Social groups is crap. There's never any notification for anything to do with them, at least not with Vbulletin as default. I'm sure there must be an addon for them though.

EvilSeph

Administrator
All reported games have been fixed (apart from the Arkanoid issue mentioned above).

Please continue to let us know of any issues you come across in the arcade or anywhere, really. :)

Thanks!

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I said in another thread, not sure where, that when submitting a new score in the arcade, even if it doesn't beat your previous highscore it still overwrites the 'Time' of your highscore. For example, say I play Helicopter and score 1,000 in 1 minute, 52 seconds. If I then play again, and score 700 in 40 seconds, my Highscore will be updated to say I score'd 1,000 in 40 seconds. I don't know if you can see what I mean from that shit example, but I can't really explain it. Go play some games and see for yourself.

RoBz

sucker
That's not a bug, it counts the total amount of time you spent playing the game...and even if you don't beat your high score, you still spent time playing it.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I thought that at first, but that can't be right, considering that it can go down. I'm pretty sure that the 'Time' statistic accompanying a highscore should be the time of the game in which the highscore was acheived, not total play time. Like I said, go play a game and you'll see what I mean.

RoBz

sucker
I thought that at first, but that can't be right, considering that it can go down. I'm pretty sure that the 'Time' statistic accompanying a highscore should be the time of the game in which the highscore was acheived, not total play time. Like I said, go play a game and you'll see what I mean.
I understand what you mean, ok, so if you play a game you have a highscore in, don't beat the highscore, you'll see the time has dropped, refresh the page and you'll see it has been added on to the previous time, hench total time played.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
When I go to this site on my iPod Touch, it never shows the very top thread sections (Help, Announcements, News Stories). I made sure that I'm at the top level of the site, so, I dunno if it's on your own end, or what.

Just an FYI.
Sounds like you may have accidentally clicked the little arrow on the right that expands or collapses the sections. (Works fine on my iPhone.)

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
That's weird... The only places that I see arrows on my iPod and on my Mac are at the bottom with the stats... :confused:
You're using mfm_light right? That skin doesn't have them.

Switch to mfm_dark and expand the section then when you go back to mfm_light you should be all good. (alternatively you can clear your cookies)

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
FYI.. I made changes to mfm_light so that collapse/expand is accessible.