• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

General Feedback

EvilSeph

Administrator
Uhhh, just a a general note, the Aski game in the arcade doesn't work.

Yea, we add games but we don't always have time to test them. Thanks for letting us know! I believe we have removed all the games that don't work.

CASHMON3Y

We need a mario game. IDK where you get these games though...

Slasher

Suck It
Something seems to be up with the quick edit buttons. They keep on getting mixed up and even sometimes a "Vote Now" button ends up being there. I can't exactly replicate it, it just seems to be happening quite often.

Like this:
ss2iq8.png

and

ssej6.png

The buttons still function as they should - not what they're being sometimes labelled as

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
And this my friends is why you shouldn't use Chrome ;) I'm not sure what's causing the problem but I'm sure it'll work in other browsers as this time

Seth

MD Party Room
There something wrong with the double post thing...It repost twice...

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
Copter (in the arcade) is showing up as just a small line.

TheMasterChef also had this problem (look in the highscores)

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Vanden said:
There something wrong with the double post thing...It repost twice...
Example please. It seems to work properly from what I've seen and tested.
gr34t3st said:
Copter (in the arcade) is showing up as just a small line.

TheMasterChef also had this problem (look in the highscores)
What's the exact name of the game you're are referring to? It's not "Copter". Also was this when playing in the same window,new window, or both?

Seth

MD Party Room
Example please. It seems to work properly from what I've seen and tested.

What's the exact name of the game you're are referring to? It's not "Copter". Also was this when playing in the same window,new window, or both?

At that time is wasent working but seems fine now.

Where it would so something like this

My first post
Bump: my second post

But it doesnt matter now...

Bump:
My first post

fast

Bump:
My first post

fast

Bump: One more test.

Bump: One more test.

Bump: Wait I think it still doing it

mKs2zIdXzT_4wbqZjhylmzgNtZxBfDs6

I am on Firefox 3.04 on Vista if you need to know.

Bump: Wait I think it still doing it

mKs2zIdXzT_4wbqZjhylmzgNtZxBfDs6

I am on Firefox 3.04 on Vista if you need to know.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Just a little note, I like what you've done with the notifications box; how it flashes when you get a new visitor message and stuff. Since I disabled the popups QJ gives, I normally don't spot when I have new PMs and such, so that nifty little feature helps me out quite a bit. Thanks! :tup:

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
More on the helicopter brokenness:
[qimg]http://i43.tinypic.com/xdh53m.jpg[/qimg]
Those are all new windows.

Exactly what I was getting. There's a few others doing the same thing but I'm not sure which specific ones,

Just a little note, I like what you've done with the notifications box; how it flashes when you get a new visitor message and stuff. Since I disabled the popups QJ gives, I normally don't spot when I have new PMs and such, so that nifty little feature helps me out quite a bit. Thanks! :tup:

Agreed. Great idea! :D

EvilSeph

Administrator
When we say the game has to be run in a new window, we don't mean you have to access the arcade in a new window, then run the game. We mean that you have to go to the arcade, browse for the game you want to play and where it says "Play game" you click on "(in new window)" below it.

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
When we say the game has to be run in a new window, we don't mean you have to access the arcade in a new window, then run the game. We mean that you have to go to the arcade, browse for the game you want to play and where it says "Play game" you click on "(in new window)" below it.

That worked. Thanks!

Although it's a little bit of a hassle to search through the pages for the game when I can just click it on the most played or newest section. Oh well. At least it works. Thanks again.

Seth

MD Party Room
I would love if this was added to the smile thing list....

ROFL.gif

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
Regarding the different themes my pick is the light version. IMO it's much cleaner and more appealing than dark.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Uhhh, another note, when you apply, and are accepted or declined from a moderated usergroup, there are no notifications. Could you perhaps send a short PM to the applicant or something? I mean, its a tiny problem and it doesn't really matter, but it could help a bit.