• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Senior Pranks

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
i plan to send a print command to every printer in the network and have it print out a file with huge letters that read "FEED ME!!", over and over, and anyone whom can find that bash.org quote where i got the idea from, would be awesome to link it=-)

Bash said:

<noskill> I was banned from my junior highs network for having every printer in the school print 5000 pages of "FEED ME PAPER!" simultaneously

This one?

Adiuvo

Two years ago a senior class put cows in the hallways. We also have an amphitheatre in our school that is completely enclosed. It's basically just a hole in the ground filled with concrete seats. That class also filled it up with water, and put in some oil. Supposedly the didn't get it completely drained until halfway through the summer.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Two years ago a senior class put cows in the hallways. We also have an amphitheatre in our school that is completely enclosed. It's basically just a hole in the ground filled with concrete seats. That class also filled it up with water, and put in some oil. Supposedly the didn't get it completely drained until halfway through the summer.

Wow, I wish our school had the balls to do those things.

I have to say, those are some of the best pranks I've heard of. most people talk about those kinds of things, but they obviously never happen.

Adiuvo

Yeah, a few of the kids that organized it got fines, though just for the water thing. Most people got off without anything happening to them.

andyauff

One of the cafeterias at my high school has about six pillar-like figures, 3 on either side, to support the ceiling, I guess. My friend and I are thinking about wrapping a crap load of dental floss around them, weaving around throughout the cafeteria and stuff. It would be pointless, and probably not that funny, but what the heck.

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
One of the cafeterias at my high school has about six pillar-like figures, 3 on either side, to support the ceiling, I guess. My friend and I are thinking about wrapping a crap load of dental floss around them, weaving around throughout the cafeteria and stuff. It would be pointless, and probably not that funny, but what the heck.

That would be pretty sweet. No one could be around though and it would have to be A LOT of dental floss.

andyauff

That would be pretty sweet. No one could be around though and it would have to be A LOT of dental floss.

Yeah, I know. They keep the doors locked until a certain time in the morning so we probably couldn't do it then. I was thinking after school, since we could probably get away with it, but I'm sure it would be discovered and gotten rid of by the lunch mods the next day.

And yeah, maybe we could order in bulk :p.

yeah well the hardest part is gettin the goat as our camera system is an epic fail and is pointed at the far ends of the parking lot and cant see anything. like the left camera is pointed far to the left and the right all the way to the right, lol and the parking lot is right in the middle its pretty funny actually especially when they try to say they saw us on the camera lol

andyauff

yeah well the hardest part is gettin the goat as our camera system is an epic fail and is pointed at the far ends of the parking lot and cant see anything. like the left camera is pointed far to the left and the right all the way to the right, lol and the parking lot is right in the middle its pretty funny actually especially when they try to say they saw us on the camera lol

Haha that's pretty awesome. Sounds like high quality stuff right there.

Seth

MD Party Room
I kinda forgot what we did...

But it invloed
Thoothpast.
17 Aol and earthlink cd's
10 tacos.
8 turds
a black guy
A teachers car
2 drunk ghetto blacks kids
q tips.
a littler of pop
A school parking lot
and Me the crazy side of me anyway...

Tho I can say it wasent as big or great as I thought it was still kinda fun...

I think the 07 did something lame like have a watter fight and did something stupid in the parking lot.Maybe nailed a few teachers with watter gun or something..and maybe park in all the staff parking spaces..

birdman

They keep the doors locked until a certain time in the morning so we probably couldn't do it then. I was thinking after school, since we could probably get away with it, but I'm sure it would be discovered and gotten rid of by the lunch mods the next day.

And yeah, maybe we could order in bulk :p.

hide in the building until after they lock it, you should still be able to open the doors from the inside (or it was like that at my school) that way everyone is gone and you can do it without getting caught.

Gutya

I kinda forgot what we did...

But it invloed
Thoothpast.
17 Aol and earthlink cd's
10 tacos.
8 turds
a black guy
A teachers car
2 drunk ghetto blacks kids
q tips.
a littler of pop
A school parking lot
and Me the crazy side of me anyway...

Tho I can say it wasent as big or great as I thought it was still kinda fun...

I think the 07 did something lame like have a watter fight and did something stupid in the parking lot.Maybe nailed a few teachers with watter gun or something..and maybe park in all the staff parking spaces..

You can't remember what you did but you remember every other detail about it?

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
slicer4ever said:
i plan to send a print command to every printer in the network and have it print out a file with huge letters that read "FEED ME!!", over and over, and anyone whom can find that bash.org quote where i got the idea from, would be awesome to link it=-)

<noskill> I was banned from my junior highs network for having every printer in the school print 5000 pages of "FEED ME PAPER!" simultaneously

This one?

yep=-)

andyauff

hide in the building until after they lock it, you should still be able to open the doors from the inside (or it was like that at my school) that way everyone is gone and you can do it without getting caught.

Maybe. But the thing is, I think we could get away with doing it after school, it's just that people would find it and get rid of it in the morning before lunches.

Seth

MD Party Room
Nothing about Vanden should surprise you anymore.

[qimg]http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v318/43/47/596466691/n596466691_761483_2252.jpg[/qimg]

[qimg]http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1190/43/47/596466691/n596466691_1099022_2261.jpg[/qimg]

I still very full of surprise...

I think I should combo those 2 pictures...