• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

General Feedback

Lazaarus

away until Feb 7th
Forgive me if you already planned on implementing this sort of thing in the future, but I've yet to see a weekly/monthly release list for games (of all platforms). Why not set one up either in the game discussion forum, or better yet on the front page under it's own section?

It's obvious that nearly everyone, if not everyone, here enjoys gaming. Compiling a list for the games that are set to be released that month wouldn't be a bad idea. Not to mention it wouldn't be too incredibly difficult to stay on top of and keep up to date. If the staff doesn't have the time to go hunting for game release information then I'm sure other big name gaming communities/sites wouldn't be opposed to setting up some sort of mirror or feed to their release lists. Publicity could work both ways. Just a thought.

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
Forgive me if you already planned on implementing this sort of thing in the future, but I've yet to see a weekly/monthly release list for games (of all platforms). Why not set one up either in the game discussion forum, or better yet on the front page under it's own section?

It's obvious that nearly everyone, if not everyone, here enjoys gaming. Compiling a list for the games that are set to be released that month wouldn't be a bad idea. Not to mention it wouldn't be too incredibly difficult to stay on top of and keep up to date. If the staff doesn't have the time to go hunting for game release information then I'm sure other big name gaming communities/sites wouldn't be opposed to setting up some sort of mirror or feed to their release lists. Publicity could work both ways. Just a thought.

Dont get me wrong ive nothing to with the staff here but, They have been adding some now features and are still trying to get forums running nicely which i feel it is now. I'm sure they will get round to that once they get the site going nicely. Im sure Abe will responde to you ;)

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team

That's definitely not a bad idea, we will take it into consideration for something to add to the frontpage. Regular released games and XBL/PSN titles and content would be equally valuable.

eighty4

Yeah - there's no coverage of it here unless someone goes to another site and posts it in the iPhone/iPod Touch Discussion thread.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I was thinking about a re-organisation of the Game Discussion section, it's a bit hectic.

Care to elaborate? And if are referring to multiple console's games in the same section, you can just click on a thread prefix while in a section to only see what you want.

Seth

MD Party Room

Seth

MD Party Room
Well at the bottem of the page it says..

This domain may be for sale. Buy this Domain

Edit I missed the Maybe part of that sorry...