• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Who's the Voice of this Generation?

Granite

Hardcore Prawn
Hell No! That arrogant cunt?
I think Kanye west would a suitable voice for this generation i think it goes by Sale, Support and Songs really. Then again many people would say Jay-Z would fit that description also.

Joey

John Stewart is the voice of our generation. When speaking about music, which is usually what I think about when people talk about the "voice of a generation", because Bob Dylan is famously said to be the voice of his generation, there's nobody really worth mentioning.

Mainstream music isn't about what it used to be about.

Vee

I think Kanye west would a suitable voice for this generation i think it goes by Sale, Support and Songs really. Then again many people would say Jay-Z would fit that description also.

Sale, Support and Songs?

That would mean Kanye West, wouldn't win. Look at the tremendous flop that is 808s. If we were to look at it like that, that would mean Lil' Wayne would mean. Having the highest selling album and all. I think the voice of the generation, is someone that is the iconic person of that generation.

Moose

Meta Moose
Sale, Support and Songs?

That would mean Kanye West, wouldn't win. Look at the tremendous flop that is 808s. If we were to look at it like that, that would mean Lil' Wayne would mean. Having the highest selling album and all. I think the voice of the generation, is someone that is the iconic person of that generation.

Dude, not to be arrogant or anything, but you really need to learn where to put commas and full stops. :S

Granite

Hardcore Prawn
Sale, Support and Songs?

That would mean Kanye West, wouldn't win. Look at the tremendous flop that is 808s.
Yeah 808's did fail hard on sales, but look at Graduation that sold like hotcakes and so did his albums before.

Vee

Dude, not to be arrogant or anything, but you really need to learn where to put commas and full stops. :S
Sorry about that, i write that whilst having a conversation with someone. Half of it doesn't even make sense.
Yeah 808's did fail hard on sales, but look at Graduation that sold like hotcakes and so did his albums before.

Graduation only did well because of that whole Kanye West Vs 50 Cent promotion fiasco. If that hadn't happened, i'm sure it wouldn't have even reached platinum.

Seth

MD Party Room
I dident see anything wrong with his post grammar wise...

I think that says alot..

Seth

MD Party Room
I dont think grammar approval is needed from a person that uses "..." where a comma would do just fine.

I don't think you got that joke at all...