• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.40 OE-A Install Guide

scaveman

psp x y buttons

Hi can anyone tell me if its possable to swap the x and y bottons over
when i used to use dev hook .46 on my psp 1.5 they worked fine

Now i have upgraded to 3.40 OE-A and they have gone to the jap way once again??

Please Help!!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi can anyone tell me if its possable to swap the x and y bottons over
when i used to use dev hook .46 on my psp 1.5 they worked fine

Now i have upgraded to 3.40 OE-A and they have gone to the jap way once again??

Please Help!!

no problem, just hold R while turning on the PSP to enter recovery mode. then go to Registry hacks and change the button swap

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi, I'm having trouble installing 3.4 OE-A. Am I just supposed to create the oeupdmaker and oeupdmaker% folders in my psp's game folder? or am I supposed to download them?
you can email me at matthewchiang@hotmail.com thanks!:confused1:

well read the tutorial carefully. It says "Copy oeupdmaker and oeupdmaker%"

so that means you take the two folders from the archive and copy them over.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
newbie here... i just buy a new psp, bought in china a week ago...
i got 3.100EA'R+ FW.. can i upgrade it to 3.40OE-A??

yep just follow the guide and you're good to go.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Problem here.. i already install 3.40 OE-A but right now i can't play psp games..
what should i do??

? be more specific.. none of your games work?

try going into recovery mode (hold R during bootup) and turn off NO-UMD. now this will require a UMD in the drive while playing games but compatibility will greatly increase.

dennis96411

My PSP is a piece o s**t

:mad1: What the fuck is wrong with my psp?
nothing ever worked!!So is my friends psp.
Any body?Please help!!My psp don't work on example:pSP radio,PSP custom firmware update,PSP~~~~~~~~~blah blah!#!^%+(*!~:crying:
Maybe if you make all the custom firmware updating files into one EBOOT.PBP,maybe,it will work,like sony's psp firmware update,in one EBOOT.PBP.
Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have an idea,e-mail me at either one:
dennis96411@163.com
dennis96411@126.com
dennis96411@yahoo.com.cn

You will be my big helper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

Roe

:mad1: What the fuck is wrong with my psp?
nothing ever worked!!So is my friends psp.
Any body?Please help!!My psp don't work on example:pSP radio,PSP custom firmware update,PSP~~~~~~~~~blah blah!#!^%+(*!~:crying:
Maybe if you make all the custom firmware updating files into one EBOOT.PBP,maybe,it will work,like sony's psp firmware update,in one EBOOT.PBP.
Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have an idea,e-mail me at either one:
dennis96411@163.com
dennis96411@126.com
dennis96411@yahoo.com.cn

You will be my big helper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:
What firmware have you got

Basstha-FiDlli

sounds like a memory stick problem. first I would try formatting the memory stick (on the PSP) then copy the files back over and see if it works.

if that still doesn't work try a different memory stick.

I followed all you direction and every time i go to my memory sick on my psp.I see 2 corrupted data and the 3.40oea update make and firmware installer. every time i click on the update maker my screen goes black and nothing happens and it eventually turns off. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I have the same problem. Have You coppied 3.40OE to your flash card from PC by any other device than PSP (I've done it by my cellular phone)....

Thanx for response

kyoukara

Newbie question

Hi I am sorry for been a total noob but ... got to ask to learn :p

I have just got my new psp, when I connect to the PC it does not have the PSP folder that it should, is there somthing I need to do to get the folder (it is there for my other psp)

Roe

Hi I am sorry for been a total noob but ... got to ask to learn :p

I have just got my new psp, when I connect to the PC it does not have the PSP folder that it should, is there somthing I need to do to get the folder (it is there for my other psp)
Just make it or format your mem card via psp

kyoukara

^ Thank you very much =)

Now that I have done the first 5 steps when I go to my memory card i t says 3.40 OE-A Firmware Install -- Corrupted Data -- Corrupted Data -- 3.40 OE-A Update Maker.

Whats with the Corrupted data? that mean I have done a mistake ?