• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.50 Downgrade Guide

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
What is the meaning of the EU OR US copy of the Lumines UMD disc and Is it included in the downgrader for 3.50 zip file. If not could you give me a hint as to where I can find it.

how could a UMD disc be included in the zip file ? o_O

you need to buy the Lumines game.

EU = Europe
US = United States

check local stores for it or http://amazon.com

Rainwolf

So, I started this process, damn sure I had 3.50, but when the lumines thing wasn't working I went and checked and somehow I have 3.51, so now I'm wondering, is this process incompatible with that, and if so, any known 3.51 downgrade process?

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Yeah, buddy, you're boned. Sorry. No DG for 3.51, in fact, the only difference between 3.50 and 3.51 is Sony's patch to this Lumines exploit.

hitman001

LiL Help Needed

Sup ppl.. i ran into a lil problem....im on 3.10 and when i try to update to 3.50 it says the system configuration of the psp does not appear to be correct....so could someone help me out please id appreciate it....

N00Bz RoCKs!i!

Andaz

can anybody say

Hey can i have lumines game in memory stick so that i can use that game from memory stick for downgrading

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
No, if you could run UMDs from the memstick what would be the point of going to an OE firmware? Sorry if that sounded harsh, but no, you HAVE to have the UMD, because the whole point is running the ISO, and you can't do that natively in the official FW.

Andaz

hellow plz

hey recently i've downloaded psp game (.cso) file frm the internet and i like to play that game in my psp.. where do i need to put that file in order to play that game

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Sup ppl.. i ran into a lil problem....im on 3.10 and when i try to update to 3.50 it says the system configuration of the psp does not appear to be correct....so could someone help me out please id appreciate it....

N00Bz RoCKs!i!

question: have you ever downgraded your PSP before? If you had previously downgraded to 1.5, then re-upgraded back to 3.10, you are basically stuck on that firmware for the time being. However, Noobz plans to fix this:

Future plans? Firstly, we intend to provide a solution for people who are stuck on firmware 3.10 or 3.11, unable to upgrade to 3.50 due to the new Sony checks. The exact format of that solution is still to be decided. We also intend to develop an eLoader for v3.50 HEN, so that those who do not want to downgrade will still be able to run some homebrew.

hitman001

question: have you ever downgraded your PSP before? If you had previously downgraded to 1.5, then re-upgraded back to 3.10, you are basically stuck on that firmware for the time being. However, Noobz plans to fix this:

yup thats what i did..well looks like im stuck...thanx

Andaz

Helllowww..

hey can sumbody help me i've just downloaded game (.cso files) frm internet for my psp. where shud i put that files in order to play :confused1:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

dennis96411

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!Now I'm in a sweet life with DAX's 3.40 OE-A!!!!!!!!!!1
YYYYYahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fisayo26

3.51 OE-A

I was writing to give dark alex a big thank you for what he did for the psp community. He will be missed. I was wondering if anyone knows of other developers currently or will in the near futrue working on getting the 3.51OE-a or something simliar. I particularly wanted to know if the creator of dev hook is currently on this.

banner

hey can sumbody help me i've just downloaded game (.cso files) frm internet for my psp. where shud i put that files in order to play :confused1:

I dont know about you, but when i backup my bought/owned DVD's (just incase, it gets lost, stolen or scratch) and such, i put them in my ISO folder.