• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.50 Downgrade Guide

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
x:/PSP/GAME150/s9xTYL-0.4.2me

Im trying to run SNES Emulator, right now i have this after copying the emulator over to my psp folder

Where do i put the .smc file? Do i create a new folder inside s9xTYL-0.4.2me and name it "SNES"?

doesn't matter what the folder is named as long as it contains an EBOOT.PBP.

ROMS would go in X:/PSP/GAME150/s9xTYL-0.4.2me/roms

banner

Okay, i go it working..after you click on Snes9xTYL 0.4.2me it brings you to a weird DOS looking menu, from there you go in the rom folder and select the game.

Thanks again x3spere! Im surprise youre not pissed off about the same old questions and problems posting over and oover again. Youre very helpful and patient, a good man.

Fisayo26

lumines

is a copy of the lumines included in the 3.50 firmware version. Also when downgrading from 3.5 to 1.5 ,do we copy the contents of the MS_root of the 3.5 downgrader zip to the MS_root or game folder on the psp

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
is a copy of the lumines included in the 3.50 firmware version. Also when downgrading from 3.5 to 1.5 ,do we copy the contents of the MS_root of the 3.5 downgrader zip to the MS_root or game folder on the psp

contents means inside the folder, and the PSP folder is inside of MS_ROOT, so you copy the PSP folder.

You need either an EU or US copy of Lumines UMD disc.

Andaz

mine

hey! nothing happened. when i try to load lumines, no any thing happened. not even the game is loaded... wat shud i do...

Roe

When you say not even the game loaded what do you mean. Did you select it from the home screen or just put it in the drive

Andaz

there's the lumines in the saved game rite.. i load it by pressing x button n' there'll not be any change in the screen.. it says that it shud change to black and after light blue rite

Roe

n you have to actually have a copy of the Lumines game in the umd drive and run that with the save file on you psp

Andaz

When you say not even the game loaded what do you mean. Did you select it from the home screen or just put it in the drive

After finishing copying all the files.. i opened my psp under game menu i open Saved Data Utility and there are two lumines. and when i try to load any of 'em nothing will change. it says that the screen should change to black and fill with light blue color. but nothing will happen plz help

Roe

No it says that you have to open the actual game of Lumines which, if you don't have you will have to go buy. Then if you start the actual game then it will work

Andaz

No it says that you have to open the actual game of Lumines which, if you don't have you will have to go buy. Then if you start the actual game then it will work

oh that's why i'm being dumb.. there's nothing abt the actual game of lumines in the guide.. well can u plz tell me where can i find the actual game of Lumines.. ???

Roe

Well you can either go to your local gamestore and look for one there or look on amazon HERE

Mr Elusive

i've waited 6month for this
i upgraded to 3.10 my mistake trying to get the 3.10oea

well i was worroried about upgrading to 3.50
but i did it anyway
den downgraded
now im 3.40oe
im a happy guy homebrew is me

my psp has come back to life

PS MAKE SURE YOU GET LUMINES & NOT LEMMINGS
I MADE THAT MISTAKE
GOOD THING FOR RECEIPTS & LOYALITY CARDS

Fisayo26

DOWNGRADING

What is the meaning of the EU OR US copy of the Lumines UMD disc and Is it included in the downgrader for 3.50 zip file. If not could you give me a hint as to where I can find it.