• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

5.00 M33-3 release

Nareus

Noobster
I've followed the instructions, but when i start the update, it will say that the game cannot be started, and gives this error message
(80020148 )
Any help is appreciated.

Nareus

Noobster
Dang, i've got Official, and frankly all the Pandora stuff confuses me, so i gues i gotta leave it as it is. Or buy a battery.

EDIT: Great, now i've tried to make the magic MS, it's deleted all of my files. And for some reason the backup was cancelled. I'm rather ticked off.
EDIT2: The backup did save, i just couldn't see it.

poyoo

<p>Hi guys, i'm from malaysia and i have psp slim..my current version is 3.71 M33 but after i change to 3.71 M33-4, i cannot play all the game and it appears like this "The game could not be started (80020321)..why this is happen?can anyone tell me?</p>

Jake

In the xmb press select and check your iso umd settings, it should be Sony np9660.

comicmonster

<p>heloo!</p>
<p>Im using a psp slim and have currently updated from cfw 4.01 m33-2 to cfw 5.01 m33-3. The problem is now none of the games i used to play with the cfw 4.01 is playable after the update. It is giving a "game could not be started (80020321)" error. Can anyone help me out with this?
Thanks!</p>

january39

eXo Staff
<p>heloo!</p>
<p>Im using a psp slim and have currently updated from cfw 4.01 m33-2 to cfw 5.01 m33-3. The problem is now none of the games i used to play with the cfw 4.01 is playable after the update. It is giving a "game could not be started (80020321)" error. Can anyone help me out with this?
Thanks!</p>

Make sure UMD is set to Not required. I think on fresh installs it reverts back to UMD required

comicmonster

<p>i recently updated my psp slim to cfw 5.0 m33-3 and now i can't play any of the iso or cso files i had previously. Can someone help? its giving a 800 error when i launch the game</p>

IKITXZ

<p>um I hav a fat psp wit a version 5.0 from the international website of psp (yourpsp.com) with the original battery i bought wit the package. Can i dirctly mod my fat psp to version 5.0 m33 (or is it 5.0 m33-3) if so can sum1 please giv me step by step instructions on how to dos so if not then what changes do i need to make to my fat psp be4 i can? thnk u so much 4 all ur help please emial me at: ibrahimsmily11@hotmail.com cause tis is the 1st psp thread i hav joined
once again I would lik to thnk u all for ur helpful adive and corporation =:)
P.S. Please try to reply my given email as soon as possible it's ibrahimsmily11@hotmail.com thnk ufor all of ur assistance!</p>

elemental03

<p>Um, i'm updating my psp right nw and was wondering how long the update is supposed to take. Cause it says 'starting sce updater. Wait...' and its been at this sentence for abt 15 mins</p>

Xaxon

Ok, I have the ancient 3.30 OE-A Installed, when I tried to update to the newest, using the pbp in the same directory etc it starts the process, unpacks and then says please wait.. anf nothing after that. Is my firmware too old and if so what should I update to first?
Thanks.

tfish247

psplogo4.jpg
can anyone give me some pretty well written directions on how to install 5.00m33 from 4.05 i did this before i jus a new psp so its kinda weird again.....PLEASE POST

Anenamix

Hi, I recently downloaded the official firmware 5.00, and I installed it into my PSP Slim. Then i tried to install the CFW 5.00 M33-3, which doesn't work however (my psp says it's corrupted).
Upon further searching, i realised that what i did was wrong. I tried the correct way (rename the official firmware to 500.PBP, put it in update folder together with EBOOT.PBP), but it still gives me the same error. Is there any solution to this? :sad: