• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Borderlands

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I almost always go the generic soldier route when given character build choices in games like these. But I decided I was all set with that for the moment and went with Mordecai and his sniper and pistol proficiency.

CASHMON3Y

I prefer the soldier just because it seems like combat rifles are the "goto" weapons with this game. They are everywhere, and most have scopes so you can pick out enemies just like with a sniper.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
i'm thinking to get it for 360. should i really?

PR0fessor Burnt

2morrow im going to a friends house and where all system linking 360's
just gotta find a 3rd copy of the game after we found out that you cant system link adn splitscreen at the same time which IMO is a fail...

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Cool.

If you see me online, send me an invite to your game. I'm at Level 20 with my Hunter now and just took out the first boss guy.

twelve

I'm not dead
This just shipped today, so I could have it tomorrow if the Royal Mail strike doesn't fuck me over. Looking forward to playing it after watching those videos.
Where's it coming from? Play.com use Royal Fail, I think GAME use UKMail. So if it's coming from GAME you might be ok.

Sinfulfate

I want to get this game so bad but got no money left after buying a new PS3. I should have just waited for this instead of letting gamefly send me Brutal Legend which I have even opened yet.

twelve

I'm not dead
Lovefilm, and since they use royal mail there a pretty high chance it'll get delayed, but fingers crossed. Also got Forza 3 coming, so I'll finally get some quality time on the 360 again.
Lovefilm stuff was being delayed last week :(

I wish all online retailers all offered you the choice between royal mail for free/cheap and a private mail company (TNT/UKMail) for a premium, or even a courier (FedEx, Citylink, UPS). I'd pay more everytime if I meant I'd get things when I'm expecting them not 3 days later.
I want to get this game so bad but got no money left after buying a new PS3. I should have just waited for this instead of letting gamefly send me Brutal Legend which I have even opened yet.
Brutal Legend is an awesome game. And short too, you could play through it and send it back in 2 days tops (if you're going for trophies/achievements you'll need someone to grind the online ones).

Sinfulfate

Brutal Legend is an awesome game. And short too, you could play through it and send it back in 2 days tops (if you're going for trophies/achievements you'll need someone to grind the online ones).

Ya I know but the thing is with gamefly if you dont get popular new games send to you once they release then it will be weeks(maybe even months) before they get a copy in to send you. My plan was to have Uncharted 2 done before borderlands came out but my PS3 died =/ I just sold my old Ps3 now and with Best buy's buy 2 get 1 free deal next week, Im gonna pick up Tekken 6, R&C a Crank in Time, and get Borderlands for free.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I just found a semi-secret basement area in one of the towns in this game, New Haven. It pays an homage to the 80's movie A Christmas Story with a makeshift Christmas tree, a leg lamp, and a weapons chest with a sniper rifer called "Rider."

It's a scopeless sniper with a 20 bullet clip, which is the most I've seen by a mile so far in terms of clip size for snipers. It also has a 3.5 fire rate, which is also the fastest I've seen, but it's damage is only 70. (70 damage at this point in the game is too low for me.)

When you look at the weapons stats, it's saying also says something like "You'll shoot your eye out."

If you've ever seen this movie, you'll understand.

Joey

I just found a semi-secret basement area in one of the towns in this game, New Haven. It pays an homage to the 80's movie A Christmas Story with a makeshift Christmas tree, a leg lamp, and a weapons chest with a sniper rifer called "Rider."

It's a scopeless sniper with a 20 bullet clip, which is the most I've seen by a mile so far in terms of clip size for snipers. It also has a 3.5 fire rate, which is also the fastest I've seen, but it's damage is only 70. (70 damage at this point in the game is too low for me.)

When you look at the weapons stats, it's saying also says something like "You'll shoot your eye out."

If you've ever seen this movie, you'll understand.

That's the coolest thing I've ever heard. I want to play this shit so bad... Just got an hour and a half left at work.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
is this game THAT good? You're really making me want to get it...

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
That's the coolest thing I've ever heard. I want to play this shit so bad... Just got an hour and a half left at work.

Yeah man, I'm hooked. I wish more people on my friend's list had it for the co-op though.

Joey

Yeah man, I'm hooked. I wish more people on my friend's list had it for the co-op though.

Yeah, I'm staying in a room at my Hotel, and the Xbox can't connect to the Wifi, because it has to do some browser based log in bullshit.

Hope the place I get later in the week doesn't require that crap. If so, I'm gonna be fucking pissed.

I just bought Uncharted 2, Borderlands, and Halo 3 ODST, and MW2 comes out in a couple weeks. There's no way I can go that long with out internet on my Xbox.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Well Uncharted 2 is good for a couple playthroughs at 10 hours per run.

I played it 3 times in a row when I got it.

Joey

Well Uncharted 2 is good for a couple playthroughs at 10 hours per run.

I played it 3 times in a row when I got it.

Oh, I'll definitely play these games, but they all have online components that I'm equally, and in some cases, more interested in.