• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Dark_AleX Releases 3.71 M33-2, 1.50 Kernel Add-on v2

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
it say there's a brick if use vsh plugin, wad is dat?

That was fixed in 3.71 M33-2. A vsh plugin is one that runs in the PSP's main menu screen (XMB).

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Gerrard

DA came out with universal unbricker, and i heard dat it say it is install in 3.71m33-2? wad does dat mean? and if we create the new univsersal unbricker in the battery, can it still use for gameplaY? and wads the purpose of making it?

Acerthief

it flashes your PSP directly to 3.71M33-2, rather than the older one that downgrades your PSP to 1.5. so it skips the "downgrading" process.
and no after you made it you cant use it for game play unless you convert it back. that's why we recommed people to buy an extra battery for it.

the main purpose is to unbrick you PSP, or flash to 3.71M33-2

starry

Followed the guide and successfully update to 3.71m33-2 with 1.50 kernel v2. Thanks so much for the help

weeman

I have just updated to firmware 3.71 from Sony...i then found out about the custom firmware that is going round and tried to install 3.71 m-22 and the new kernel with it.

!!One problem though!!

Everytime i go to install the firmware or the kernel i get an error code appear.

How do i get round this? HHEELLPP!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have just updated to firmware 3.71 from Sony...i then found out about the custom firmware that is going round and tried to install 3.71 m-22 and the new kernel with it.

!!One problem though!!

Everytime i go to install the firmware or the kernel i get an error code appear.

How do i get round this? HHEELLPP!

You need to be on 3.71 M33 to install the 3.71 M33-2 update

Only way to install custom firmware on official 3.71 is by using the Pandora battery + magic memory stick.

More details here: http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=3780

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Roe

no there is no way. You will have to wait and see if there will ever be 1.50 kernel or wait for the homebrew to be converted